3

2 months later

"Oh my god" Jade groaned holding her stomach as a shocking pain went through it.

Harry heard the noise and woke up. "You okay Jade?" He asked and she shook no

"Do you need me to call m-mumma and your mum?"

"Yeah I think I'm going into labor"
Harry's face paled.

"Right now? Did your w-water break?"

"No not yet" she said pulling her shirt over her stomach.

"Why does it look like that?" She said her stomach was hard and bruised.

"Don't worry I'm gonna call Mumma and ask her to c-come over to watch Cameron and then I'm g-gonna pack the car just don't worry"

"Okay hurry" Jade sighed leaning her head back.

Harry called Anne as he packed the car up and checked the car seat.

"Mum Jades in labor can you come watch Cam and help me please?"

"Yeah just stay calm Im on my way"

"Mumma said she's on the way...has your water broken?"

"Help me stand" she said and when she stood it flooded through her pants.

"Oh my god.." Harry said his legs turning into jello. "Harry stay calm okay I need you" jade said and Harry helped her down the stairs and to the couch.

"Do you need anything?"

"No go check up on cam" Jade said wincing.

Harry ran up the stairs to Cameron's room.

"Daddy what's hap-enin" Cameron said she was out of her bed and standing in the door.

"Your baby sibling is almost here" Cameron gasped and was about to go downstairs.

"Wait..you have to go to grandmas house for a while but when he or she's here you can see her okay?"

"Mhm" Cameron said and Harry took her downstairs.

"Mummy baby?" Cameron asked and Anne knocked on the door which harry opened.

"Jade don't worry about anything call me when everything is done okay?"

Jade nodded and Harry helped her to the car

"Harry I'm scared" Jade winced feeling another electric pain.

"Don't be everything gonna be okay" Harry said holding her hand and speeding to the hospital.

"I need help m-my girlfriends in labor" Harry said when he entered the hospital and people rushed out.

"Jade how far apart are the contractions"

"Far" she said they only happened every 2 minutes or so.

"Okay we'll get you a room and check on you when they're less than 10 seconds apart when this happens you should be ready" the nurse wheeled her in a room.