12

"Go, go wake up daddy" Jade said her and Aiden were working on walking but nothing was prevailing.

"Duh" Aiden would stutter before crawling away.

"Duh duh duh" Aiden could be heard in the bedroom.

Jade stood from the recliner and went to their bedroom.

"Duhhh" Aiden squealed making jade cover her giggles and start recording.

"Aiden just one more minute" Harry said his arm was dangling off the side and Aiden was holding it for support.

"Duh" he said once more and harry eventually got up and Jade stopped recording.

"What're you doing bug?" Harry said blowing raspberries on his cheeks.

"I'm trying to learn how to walk" jade said pushing herself off the wall.

"C-Cam sleeping late?" Harry asked standing and letting Aiden roam the bed.

"Yeah she crashed late so I thought I'll let her stay home today."

Harry nodded and helped Aiden down onto the floor.

"Do you think it's too early to think about the wedding because I'm really nervous and anxious."

"Why are you nervous? I don't want you to be nervous."

"I'm not nervous about the wedding I guess I just want to start thinking about it that's all" she shrugged pulling her hair into a bun.

"I don't think it too early maybe just t-think about the colors" Harry said scanning his fiancées hair.

"What?" Jade questioned when he kept staring.

"You forgot one" Harry said and it was 1 practically invisible strand hanging from Jades neck.

Jade smiled. "Thank you"

"But what colors do you think we should have?"

"I want my fiancée wants" Harry put Aiden in his high chair.

"I never thought I'd be getting married so I'm a bit shot of ideas maybe burgundy."

"And green so I w-won't have a panic attack...that would be e-embarrassing." Harry says putting a whole banana in a bowl.

Jade went behind him and smashed it up with a spoon. Sometimes Harry forgot how small Aiden was and fed him whatever.

"Burgundy and...olive green maybe a gold accent?" Jade said and Cameron came through the kitchen door.

"Good morning Cami" Harry and Jade said and she grumbled something her curls were all over and it'd be hell to tame but oh well.

"Mornin" she said yawning and heading over to Aiden who was grabbing her attention.

"Cereal? That's all I can cook" Harry said grabbing the fruity pebbles

"Cameron what do you think of these colors for the wedding. Burgundy Olive Green and Gold?"

Cameron gasped "do you get to wear a gold dress Mumma?"

"No but my little flower girl can"

"Daddy do you wear a gold suit?"

"Um I'll probably wear burgundy or whatever mum wants"

"I want you three to be involved though."

"Okay Theresa and Jade and Cami can think about girl stuff and Me and Aiden and Pops can think about boy stuff"

"I think that'll work. Maybe today we can look at venues"

Harry loved Jades enthusiasm but he was getting overwhelmed.

"Sorry too much?"

"A little bit you can ask Theresa that's girl stuff me and little man can talk about suits and stuff." Harry said squeezing Aiden's cheek causing him to squeal.

"I think momma should get married in a castle" Cameron said.

"You, grandma and I can go looking around okay?"

Cameron nodded and after breakfast Jades mom came over.

"Okay Harry I will be back don't miss me" Jade chuckled kissing harry and then Aiden.

"Tell mummy bye"

"Bbb-"

"Well close enough" Cam, Jade and Theresa left out leaving Harry and Aiden alone.

"What now little man?" Harry said and Aiden babbled.

"Sounds like a plan." Harry went to the living room putting Aiden in his play pen and turning on The Titanic.

Sorry if the next 6 chapters seem rushed but I had an idea for this book which was them to have Aiden build a better relationship and get married, I dont want to linger and make it unnecessarily long