16

Listen to the song

"Harry your almost to be wife is at the door" Joey said buttoning up his shirt.

"H-hi Lovely" Harry stuttered Jade was wearing a robe her hair was in big rollers and her makeup was completely finished.

"Hi Harry you look really handsome I was just coming over to check on what was going on"

"Are you n-nervous like me?" Harry said his fingertips were shaking a bit.

"I am very nervous but today is about us everyone is here because they want to see us that's how I get rid of the jitters."

Harry nodded.

"Oh I-I need help with this" Harry said handing Jade the bow tie.

Jade tied it around Harry's shirt before kissing his cheek.

"I'm sorry I got lipstick on you but I will see you in a bit" jade left the hotel room going next door.

Joey oohs at the lipstick stain and harry glares. "You two are really adorable"

"Just get dressed" Harry said and Joey and Gemma's husband got ready.

Aiden could walk but Harry would carry him because he was the ring bearer and that would be awful if he lost the rings.

Lauren and Gemma were helping Jade get the dress on and Theresa and Anne were unrolling Jades hair.

"Momma when do we start?" Cam asked grabbing the flower petal bag.

"In about 20 minutes okay" jade said and Cameron nodded.

Knock knock knock

"If it's Harry don't let him see me" Jade said and Gemma answered the door.

"Can I help you?"

"I'm Jade's Dad" Gemma went blank before stepping out of the way.

"Jade?"

"Dad?" Jade couldn't help but hug her Dad even though he hadn't seen her since she was 3.

"I can't cry because we have to be down the aisle in 10 minutes" jade smiled and her dad did the same.

"You look beautiful by the way"

"I'll have to introduce you to the babies after the ceremony we have catching up to do."

Gemma's daughter came in the room telling Jade the wedding was starting.

Jade was on an emotional rollercoaster but the wedding party made it to the foyer where everyone was in order.

"Go on Cameron" Jade whispered and Cameron went down the aisle throwing the petals her flower crown was tipping an tipping but she fixed it.

"Let us rise" the preacher said and Jade sighed nervously.

"You'll be just fine I promise." The doors opened and Jade started crying as soon as she saw Harry.

Jades mom snapped photos along with the photographers.

"Mama!" Aiden clapped and the guests laughed which took away some nervousness.

Jade waved. "We have to be quiet little man" Harry whispered and when Jade reached the alter Harry gave Aiden to Joey.

"You may be seated"

(I've only been to one wedding so we're going to skip to vows.)

Harry pulled his papers from his pocket

"Jade from the time our paths crossed you've surprised me, challenged me, and strengthened me. I h-have fallen in love with you countless times again and a-again" Harry sniffled and hid his face to wipe his tears.

"I'm crying but in a cool way" Harry said making Jade smile.

"You have blessed me with many life changing experiences including witnessing childbirth which was...v-very life c-changing. Okay closing now when I am with you my past was worth it because if I wouldn't have apologized t-to you I wouldn't be standing next to you on this alter. I love you Jade"

Jade sighed comically and pulled her paper out of her bra.

"Mine won't stand up to that but Harry Styles or Harold as I may call you...Everyday I spend with you is one of my great day so today is my new great day. Over the past 5 years I have learned to love, forgive, forget and to challenge. I challenged you nearly everyday when we potty trained Aiden."

"Thank you for laughing" jade smiled "but to keep things short and sweet I believe in us and I love you with every breath in my body" Jade finished.

"I'm crying but in a cool way."

"By the power invested in me I know pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride"

The guests cheered when the two kissed.

"Mama!" Aiden said clapping and Jade put him on her hip and Cameron held Harry's hand.

Reception

"Aubrey Jade what's uncle Harry doing?"

"Um I don't quite know"

Harry was tapped on the shoulder and he turned around

"Hey you're my son in law now" Lee said starting Harry.

"Um yes it's nice to finally meet you I'm sorry I didn't ask for your blessing"

"No worries you're perfect for my daughter."

"Cameron and Aiden this is your grandpa" Jade said and that bough Harry and her some time.

"Care to dance?"

"I saw you dancing earlier what was that called?" Jade joked but grabbed his hand.

"Oh I don't know just something made up" Harry shrugged.

Everything was happily ever after