4

After being in Labor for 12 hours Aiden was finally here.

Jade was still at the hospital she was required bedrest but today she could check out at 6

"Mummy I bored" Cameron said closing her coloring book harry was asleep holding Aiden.

"How long with Aiden stay that small?"

"For a little bit but then you two can play outside together" jade did picking her up and putting her in the bed next to her.

"Why does daddy do that when he sleeping?" Cameron says after staring at Harry for a while.

"Do what?" Jade says looking over.

"His nose twitches"

"I'm not sleeping Cameron and I can hear you" Harry opens one of his eyes and Cameron giggles.

"Anyways I'm gonna go pick up breakfast" Harry said and handed Aiden back to Jade.

"You wanna stay with mommy or go with me?"

"Daddy" she said holding her arms up and harry put him on his hip

Harry kissed Jade and Cam closed her eyes.

"I hate to leave you here" Harry said.

"It's fine I'll see you guys when you come back"

"Count the number of drips in your IV if you get bored" Harry offered some of his personal advice to his girlfriend.

On the way out the door jade heard Cameron "Daddy why do you guys kiss so much?"

"Because we love each other a lot" Harry closed the door.

"Can I sit in front?" Cameron asked.

"Um no ma'am you can sit in your car seat" Harry said helping the 4 year old in the car.

"Ugh" she said and harry buckled her in. Cameron was identical to her mom.

-

Harry and Cameron went in the restaurant and sat while they waited for their order to finish.

"Daddy...why do you like counting?" Cam knew about Harry's Aspergers, one day harry had a breakdown when she unintentionally changed the items in the bathroom sink around.

Harry felt so bad that he took her to get ice cream every day until Jade found out and stopped it.

"It helps calm me down like your teddy bear"

"Are you nervous about..about Aiden?"

"A little bit but I'll be okay? How do you feel about Aiden...I remember you told us you wanted a sister"

"I like him as a boy" she said and harry nodded.

"Order for Styles"

"I can carry it" Cam said taking the large back from the lady it was almost as tall as her.

"She's very cute" the lady said. "Thank you we had another just yesterday."

"Congratulations"

"Thanks" Harry smiled.

The two went back to the car and to the hospital

"Mummy! I helped carry the bag" Cameron said when she same in the hospital room.

"Good job honey!" Jade said high fiving Cam.

Harry noticed the full bottles on the counter and the baby wasn't in the room.

"Everything alright?" "Yeah Aiden had to get checked up and his shots so I just pumped bottles I was a bit bored."

"How're you feeling?" Jade asked and Harry sighed fondly. "I'm ecstatic and very happy that he was happy and healthy." Harry said and they were soon interrupted.

"Wait...where do babies even come from?" Cameron asked her hands out in front of her as if she were confused.

"You wanna tell her?" Jade asked Harry.

"They come from seeds" Harry was being honest but Cam didn't know about the other seeds.

"Like sunflower seeds? Cause nanny let me have some so am I having a baby?" Cam said lifting her shirt.

"You're having a food baby" Harry chuckled.

"You're not getting pregnant till you're 40 anyways" Harry mumbled

-

Aiden didn't cry much but tonight he was stressed about something.

"I'll get him" Harry said getting out of bed letting Jade stay asleep.

"Hey little man what's wrong?" Harry whispered picking Aiden out of the crib.

"Shh" Harry whispered and Aiden seemed to like the little strand of hair hanging from Harry's face.

"I think you have your mummas eyes because they're very big and I hope you have your mummas personality because I want you to always be happy" Harry said and Jade was listening on the monitor the words tugged at her heart.

Harry stayed until Aiden fell asleep and on the way back he checked on Cameron who was asleep as well.

"Thank you Jade" Harry said putting his arm around her waist.

"For what babe?"

"For believing in me"

-