2

Jade was in the nursery they were unsure of the sex so the room was mainly yellows and greens.

Cameron had her handprints on the wall from Harry "watching" her.

"Mumma" Cameron said holding her hands out for Jade.

"Cameron you can walk honey you're getting spoiled"

"No"

"Yes you are" jade said. "Harry I meant to ask you whether you wanted a boy or a girl?

"I don't care which Jade I just want he or she out already"

"You know last night I had mild Braxton hicks"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Harry asked.

"I didn't want you to be overwhelmed plus it was early morning and I didn't want Cameron and you to worry"

Harry sighed and held his sides. "Just promise me you'll tell me these things okay? I'm trying my best to be involved okay?"

"Yeah I'll tell you everything okay?"

"Thank you lunch is ready by the way..."

"Is peanut butter involved?" Jade asked it was her pregnancy craving along with pickles, sour cream, and olives.

"Yeah it's involved if you want it to be involved" Harry smiled kissing her and Cameron put her hand on Harry's cheek in order to tell him to stop.

Jade giggled and they went down the stairs.

"Ow" jade said when she felt a kick.

"I feel like he or she knows when I'm about to eat something" jade said and harry put a hand on her stomach.

"I'm just ready to give birth because I'm getting bigger and bigger..everywhere"

"In your butt" Harry said cutting his omelette.

"Oi you've been looking at my butt?" Jade joked.

"Well you are my girlfriend and you can practically reach behind your head and stick something in your pant pocket" he shrugged

"Is it really that big" jade asked glancing over her shoulder.

"Jade don't. I was making a joke."

"But honestly"

"Yeah it's big but you're carrying my b-baby" Harry kissed Jade and Cameron groaned.

"No" Cameron said with syrup on her face.

"Yes Ms.Feisty" Harry said kissing her sticky cheek.

-

"Jade can you bail me out of group therapy" Harry pouted his head resting on her shoulder.

"I wish I could but they won't let me"

"Ugh I hate it"

"I know I don't understand why you can't leave the program you've done so well."

"Yeah and I'm actually trying to do better"

"I'll talk to Anne and maybe she'll let you leave"

"I hope so" he sighed standing up. "I'll see you three later if anything happens call me" Harry said grabbing his keys.

"Okay try to have fun." Jade said and Harry left the house.

Harry never ever changed his seat even after all this time.

"Harry you had a birthday yesterday and your hair is cut"

"Yep" Harry replied to the obvious statement.

"Aren't you expecting a baby?" Mariah said she was a new student there and she had Down syndrome but she pursued her dreams of being an actor.

She wasn't a "severe" case of Down syndrome but you could tell she had it.

"Um yeah...that's my girlfriend and my daughter. Harry still called Cameron his daughter whether she was biologically or not.

Mariah nodded at the picture. Joey came in late and Harry and him were still good friends.

"Nice hair" he said sitting infront of Harry.

"Thanks...Jade says I look like Willy Wonka"

"Eh a bit...if you wear those big white glasses you have"

"Well now my Halloween costume is figured out.

"I'm just messing but are you nervous about the baby?"

"Kinda but not really I'm just nervous about after birth how it's going to be"

"I think you'll be a great dad"

"I hope so"

Next chapter is delivery