6

"Harry can you watch Cam and Aiden for a sec?" Jade said stepping out the back door into the yard.

"Jade you there?"

"Who is this? Stop messing around" jade said through her teeth.

"Jade I'm not messing I'm your father... "

"That can't be possible..you died when I was young"

"That's just it your mom told you that so you wouldn't go looking for me."

"Why're you just now calling me?" Jade asked. "I didn't know the right time and I'm sorry"

"Yeah it's a little too late I'm an adult now...with kids" jade whispered the last part.

"Kids?"

"Yeah a for year old and a 2 week old"

"Are you single?" "No I have a boyfriend"

The line went silent.

"Jade I'd love to be in your life and I know it's late but if you don't want me to just say so" lee said.

"... I don't" jade hung up and wiped we tears before going inside.

"Who was that?"

"No one don't worry about it"

"Was it your dad?" Harry questioned standing in front of her.

"I said don't worry about it" she said pushing past him.

"Cameron cmon is nap time" Jade said picking up Aiden who was fast asleep.

"Now" jade said and Cameron got up and went up the stairs.

Harry followed behind. He'd rarely seen Jade mad.

"I gotta go to my moms for a while" Jade said dashing down the stairs and out the door.

Harry sighed putting his hands in his hair.

"Daddy what's wrong?" Cam asked.

"Mummas going through something she'll be fine...do you want to come to our room?" Harry asked and Cam nodded and held her arms up to be picked up.

"I promise she's okay"

-

Jade stumbled into the house it was 3 in the morning.

Harry woke up and grabbed the bat from the bedside.

"Fuck where where are my shoes" Jade mumbled kicking them off in the doorway.

"Jade what're you doing back so late" Harry whispered dropping the bat and holding her shoulders.

Jade didn't say anything she just hiccuped.

"Did you go drink?" Harry said remembering the smell from his dad.

"Harry stop touching me!" Jade said pushing Harry back.

Harry grabbed her hand. "Listen to me...the kids are asleep and I don't want you to wake them up" Harry said helping jade up the stairs.

"I can do it myself idiot" jade said and Harry dug his nails into her arm.

"Don't call me that Jade because you're the idiot for going out and drinking"

Jade made her way to the bedroom. Harry decided to lock themselves in the room for Jade and the kids safety.

Harry got in bed and let Jade figure out everything on her own but it hurt him to see her like that.