8

(Let's pretend Cam has Pre-School on the weekends) (btw Jade was on maternity leave)

Harry and Jade were asleep in bed and feet pitter pattering could be heard.

"Mummy?" Cam said and Jade looked at the clock which read 6:27AM

"What's wrong Cam?" She said sitting up and putting her daughter in her lap.

"I don't feel good" she whined and Jade brushed Cameron's locks away from her forehead.

"You're a little warm...are you really sick or did you get too hot?" Jade asked cause sometimes Cameron was "sick" to try and stay out of school.

"Is really sick" Cameron said before gagging. "Oh god..hold it Cam" Jade quickly got up from the bed and took Cam to their bathroom.

Jade ran a warm bath and grabbed her nursing bag and pulled out a thermometer placing the plastic cap over the end.

103 degrees

"Everything okay?" Harry asked from the bathroom doorway.

"Cameron's got a fever" Jade said
And harry picked up the thermometer.

"Can you close the door I'm gonna try steam before I use medication." Harry closed the bathroom door and Jade put a towel around Cameron before starting a boiling hot shower.

"Does this work?" Harry asked as the room filled with moisture.

"It should since it's so early." Jade said rubbing Cams back.

"It's not working" Cam groaned. "Okay give it about 5 minutes and if you don't feel good we can take medicine okay?"

Cameron nodded and rested her head on her moms chest.

"I'll go check on Aiden" Harry said quickly closing the bathroom door.

Harry went down the hallway and Aiden was still asleep.

Harry thanked god because honestly he was still tired and would probably go to sleep.

"He's fine" Harry said and Jade turned off the shower.

"Do you feel any better?"

"I can breathe but my tummy still hurts" Jade nodded and took her to her bedroom.

"Lay here while I go get some medicine...Harry can you turn on her fan?"

Harry nodded pulling the string before sitting down on the princess themed bed.

"Can you tie my hair up?" She asked and Harry took a hair tie from his wrist.

Even though he cut his hair he kept them for his girls

"Ow"

Harry let go after being startled "Sorry"

"No my tummy hurts a lot" she said and harry tied her hair back into a bun.

Thats about the only style he could do.

"Okay Cami" Jade said coming in the room with a plastic syringe filled with pink liquid.

"Try and go to sleep if you can't you can come lay with us okay?"

Cameron nodded and the parents left the room.

"Jeez I thought she was gonna puke on me" Jade sighed with relief.

"Ew" Harry said scrunching his nose up.

-

The kids were down for a nap and harry had went out by himself to the cafe.

He remembered when him and Jade used to stay after.

Harry ordered his usual before calling someone.

Hello?

"Do you have it in?" Harry asked his fingers tapping the table nervously.

Yep freshly made

"Okay I'll come by later possibly tomorrow."

Okay I'll see you then

Harry hung up his nerves were a wreck him and Jades anniversary was 5 months away but somehow he couldn't help but worry about it.

And that's what triggered his panic attack.

"Harry?" Danny asked coming around the counter.

Harry's forehead was against the table and he was breathing very fast.

Danny knew about his panic attacks. "C-Call Jade" Harry said and his whole body trembled.

"Jade Harry's having a panic attack at the cafe he needs you" Danny said and Jade was there in a flash.

"Harry cmon" Jade said turning his head to the side and running her fingers through his hair.

"Hand me my old apron" she said and Danny grabbed the green fabric.

"Does it help?" Jade asked and harry shook yes.

After helping Harry in the car they went back home.

"I'm sorry jade" Harry sighed. "About what?"

"I don't know...myself it's like I'm your child I can't even go to the cafe without panicking about something."

"I don't know I wish I didn't have Aspergers then we could live like a normal household."

"Harry listen I love you the way you are and I'm happy that I have you because I would've probably never dated again if I didn't meet you. Cameron loves you to death and Aiden does too. I don't care if you have Aspergers or not"

"I just can't help but think I'm limiting you or something." Harry wanted to scream but the kids were still sleeping.

"You could be happier and exploring d-different things but you can't because s-some things I just c-can't handle like going to the mall or the theater without panicking or making a scene l-like...ffff"

The two got quiet.

"Just say it" Jade said smiling and shaking her head.

"Like fuck" Harry said loudly but not too loud.

"Oh my god I feel like I just had an orgasm or something" Harry said bluntly and Jade covered his mouth.

"I didn't know you had such dirty vocabulary"

"Aren't you the one during sex who told me it was "natural"?"

"I did" Jade said and they went upstairs.

-
Long chapter
Chapter countdown:
Maybe 10 or less