9

Aiden is 7 months now

"What're you doing baby Aiden?" Harry chuckled when Aiden was teething on his hand.

The drool did bother Harry a bit but even dirty is clean.

Aiden babbled back it was something he was proud of too.

"Mummy is sleeping but it's our anniversary so we'll be helping cook breakfast and I need your help okay?"

Aiden babbled some more and harry got him dressed.

"Let's go wake up your sister and then mommy." Harry kissed Aidens forehead before opening the messy bedroom door.

Harry put Aiden down in Cameron's bed while Harry found her clothes.

"Aiden go back to sleep" Cameron mumbled and Aiden tugged on her hair.

"Ow!" She shrieked and Aiden giggled.

"No Aiden we don't pull hair" Harry said and Cameron was fully awake by now and dressed.

"What's an anniversary?" Cam asked her toothbrush in her mouth as she stood on the stool.

"It's the day you go out with someone...like today me an mumma started dating but 5 years ago."

"Ohhh so like a birthday?"

"Something like that" Harry said finishing up on his teeth.

"What're you guys doing?" Cam asked jumping off the stool damn near giving Harry a heart attack.

"I thought about a-a restaurant tonight...but y-you guys have to be good."

"We will I promise" Cam said lifting her pinky finger and harry hooked his to hers.

"Aiden and me can make pictures for mummy" Cam suggested dragging the toy bin to the princess table in the corner of the living room.

"Okay and when mumma wakes u-up you can give them to her and we can eat breakfast."

-

Harry couldn't stop smiling when he thought about tonight.

"What're you smiling about?" Jade chuckled sitting in Harry's lap.

"O-Our 5 year anniversary" Harry said unsure of where to put his hands so he put them around himself.

"Am I making you nervous by sitting on your lap?" Jade asked noticing the stuttering.

"Um a little but stay please" Harry said his hands landing on Jades thighs.

"I can't believe it's been five years like.. what the hell"

Harry put his hand against Jades mouth.

"I like your talking so I'm going to take my hand off okay?"

Jade nodded "I'm sorry about cursing it's just hard to believe we've been together that long."

"A-and we have A-Aiden now, a-and a big big house and we have each other and and Cami is so big now and-" Harry rambled and a smile came upon his face.

Jade let him express how he felt. It was heartwarming to see how excited he was about the anniversary and life itself.

"I remember when you thought kissing was gross"

"Now I have to beg you to kiss me" Harry said.

"Mummy mummy something is burning""

Harry's eyes widened and he stood making Jade land on the floor.

"Sorry Jade but stay up here" hard yelled his voice muffling as he went down the stairs.

"What is he up too?"