15

Harry the next morning went to the doctors office. He wasn't sure why he just wanted to.

"Welcome back Harry is there anything you came for?"

"Not really I came to talk about Aspergers because I haven't taken my medicine in over a while, I don't have very many panic attacks and I haven't been aggressive so is it possible that my Aspergers has gone away?"

"It's probably not gone away you can't get rid of it it's lifelong. Have you experienced an overall happiness? Sometimes if you're living style is happy then the effects can decrease."

"I had a son, I have a daughter, and I recently engaged my girlfriend so I've been pretty happy. Recently we got in an argument but I'm going to apologize today actually. But now it feels like I don't have Aspergers sometimes I get the feeling that I want to be alone or sometimes I'll count all day or re-organize."

"I think now that you're not alone you have to think about everything else other than your condition and that can cause the effects to mild. I'll lower your prescription and give you a panic attack medication for when you have one."

"So only 1 pill instead of 7?"

"Yep that's all you should be on your way."

Harry left the doctors office it was 8:47 in the morning. He stopped and got Jade some coffee and some breakfast before driving back home.

Jade was up and holding Aiden who was crying hysterically.

"Aiden what's matter" Jade said overwhelmed her hair was falling out of the bun an even through they argued just yesterday there were dark bags under her eyes.

"Da!" Aiden screamed and Jade turned around sighing when she saw Harry.

"I brought you coffee I'll calm him down but we need to talk"

Jade nodded and went to their bedroom.

"Whats the matter little man?" Harry whispered and Aiden stopped screaming and just stared at his dad.

"Da" Aiden said again and harry smiled.

Harry got Aiden to calm down again and put him back in his crib.

"Okay Jade first things first Im sorry for arguing with you we don't argue a lot but that's apart of being in a relationship."

"I'm sorry to Harry and I shouldn't nick pick over little things like that."

"It was just a bit too much for me to degrade you about you having Cameron so early and I didn't know that Cams Dad did that to you. But I myself was being rude to you and I wasn't raised that way."

"But I do want to ask you again. Will you marry me?" Harry said the ring was in his hand.

"Yes I'll marry you again." Jade smiled and even though she looked tired she was still beautiful to Harry.

"Oh man it was insane trying to calm Aiden down. Where did you go?"

"I went to the doctors for my medicine" Jade nodded before glancing at Harry a few times before smiling.

"What?" She chuckled. "I'm counting your freckles."

"How many?"

"43 you've gained a few and Aiden has some on his nose."

"Really? I didn't see any"

"They're very tiny only if you have detailed eyes like mine."

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Next chapter is wedding then epilogue