7

"Nanny Anne!" Cameron yelled when Harry opened the car door.

"Slow down tiger" Harry smiled. "Hurry daddy" cam said waiting for Harry to unbuckle her car seat.

"Nanny Anne!" Cam repeated running up the porch steps.

"Uncle Robby" Cam squealed when she saw Robin next to her nanny.

Harry grabbed the baby carrier and the diaper bag.

"Cam I got a surprise for you in the back yard cmon" Robin said standing and going through the house.

"Is everything okay?" Anne asked Harry who sighed.

"Jades dad called and she left the house and I think went to a c-club she smelt like alcohol. So I'm gonna talk to her today."

"Take your time" Anne said taking the baby carrier inside.

"Daddy Uncle Robby built a tree house for me" Cam said pulling Harry outside.

"You be careful out here and stay with- with uncle Robby. I'll be back tomorrow to pick you guys up" Harry kissed her forehead.

Harry went back to the front yard and into the car.

-

Jade was awake when Harry came back but you could tell she just woke up.

"Are you sober enough to talk to me?" Harry asked spitefully.

Jade rubbed her forehead.

"I mean really jade you've never drank w-why now?" Harry said. "I don't know Harry I just needed to forget about it"

"Jade when I asked you out I wanted you to be you and to tell me everything. Why would you go out and drink what if the kids were downstairs and they saw you like that...I wouldn't know how to explain it to them" Harry paced pulling his hair.

"Did you take them to Anne's?"

"Yeah they're staying for the weekend. You and I need to talk" Harry said and Jade stood up the two went downstairs.

"I just wanna know what happened."

Jade sighed. "Harry you're very smart and intelligent.."

"You called me an idiot last night" Harry said nodding his head.

"Oh my god..Harry I promise I didn't mean it" jade said.

"I know but it hurt" Harry mumbled. "I'm sorry."

"Continue I don't like being awkward"

"Anyways it was my dad that called me and I haven't seen him since I was 3 and that's 20 years ago...I was upset at my mom for telling me he died and I was upset at my dad because he just now wanted to be in my life...it's too late." Jade said wiping her tear.

"I understand but Jade if it's something t-that happened so long ago then why're you dwelling on it?"

"Harry he's still my dad but I just got so many emotions at once I didn't know what to do." Had shrugged sniffling.

"Well I don't want you to cry anymore because I'm getting a little upset too." Harry said wiping her tears.

"I'm very sorry for last night and I hope you forgive me Harry" jade said rubbing her thumb on his knuckles.

"I'll always forgive you just don't start the habit of drinking okay?"

"I won't..." she said and harry embraced her before kissing her forehead.