Chapter 3

I have no idea what to do for chapter names so.... Ye
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marks POV

I woke up in my chair and all the memories that I made last night hit me like a hurricane. I smiled slightly. I missed Jack...or.. Sean already. I'm not sure what I should refer to him as. I guess what ever he wants really. I'll just call him Jack for now. I snapped out of my daydream and walked into the kitchen to make myself some food cause FOOD IS LYFE!! I wasn't that hungry so I just grabbed a granola bar and an orange and went back to my room to start recording.

Jacks POV

I woke up around 8 or 9 o'clock and started to get up and make myself some cereal. I wasn't all that hungry(awww they're twinning) so I didn't eat to much. Once I had finished my meal I sat down on the couch and watched a couple of Rick and Morty episodes. I had a few hours before I had to start recording, so I could watch the episodes and get ready in just enough time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that its short I'm writing this a 3:00 am and I am sleepy but wanted to get a chapter out. Soooo....  HERE YA GO!!!
Anyways sleep tight my little cupcakes (dont let the demons bite)
~Uni (if we ever talk please call me uni it feels more comfortable than my real name)