Chapter 12

<Sean's POV>

I woke up the next morning cuddled into Mark's chest. The sweet smell of his cologne still on his neck. I smiled and kissed his chin. I saw him smile slightly. He slowly opened his eyes and looked down at me. "Goodmorning my little Irish bean." He says. Normally stuff like that would piss me off but its cute when Mark does it. I love him so much. I see him wave his hand in front of my face. " Earth to bean!" I blinked and blushed slightly as a small, embarrassed chuckle escaped my lips. "Sorry Marki I got lost in my thoughts." "What were you thinking about?"he asked. "How much you make me happy." He smiled and I saw some pink flush to his cheeks. I'm so in love with this man. Neither one of us has anything to say so I snuggle more into side. I'm quite small compared to Mark so its easy for me to curl up next to him. He wraps his arms around my torso and pulls me close. He kisses the top of my head. I look up at him and kiss him passionatly on the lips. I feel him groan into my mouth. I wanted to try to be dominate for a moment so I took control. I jumped on top of Mark straddling him, not once breaking the kiss. He runs his hands down my body and stops at my waist. I slowly grind my hips against him. I feel him get hard and I smirk against his mouth and grind harder. He groans slowly and I move down to his neck sucking and biting as I quickly find his soft spot. He throws his head back as I pleasure him. I throw off my boxers and take his off as well. I got down to his ear and whisper, "Fuck me hard daddy." Je immediatly flips us over so he's on top. He starts to pleasure me by sucking on my neck and pumping his gentle yet rough hands along my throbbing dick. I've thrown my head back as Mark kisses down my body. As he reaches the end of my v-line he looks up at me and flips around. His gorgeous ass is right in front of me. He scoots back so his dick as hanging over me. I realized what he wants and take all of him in. His tip hits the back of my throat and I gag causing him to moan. He suddenly deep throats me and it turns into and full 69. We were both moaning and growling with so much pleasure. We both soon came and I swallowed every bit of him. He flopped over and collapsed next to me. We chuckled together as we take in what just happened. "Let's do this again sometime.", he says with a wink. I smile at him and say. "Absolutely."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AAAAH! Hi guys been a while huh... Yea I hope this makes up for it a bit. I thought I'd do something very different for this one. You guys deserve some smutt. Hope you liked it and I will see all you lovely cupcakes next time. BUH-BYEE~!!