Stay or Leave?

[Jack's POV]

After the convention officially ended Mark and I went back to his house so I could "pack". "Hey Mark?", "Yeah!", "What would you think if I came and lived with you?" His face instantly lit up. "That would be awesome!!" He exclaimed. I giggled and he pulled me into a bear hug. I hugged him back as much as I could with my lack of mobility. "Um, I would like to breathe now." I squeaked out. "Oh! Sorry , Sean",he let go and I took in a big breathe. "Its alright, I just didnt feel like passing out before we could go renew my visa." "Oh, right we need to renew your visa so you can actually stay here." "Yeah, that would suck." So we we're of to the airport to renew my visa. I'm gonna need to do that so I dont get deported. After that its time for applying for citizen ship (sorry for the tecnichal junk but I just thought its good for people to know how it actually works). Yay duel citizenship!!!!
~~time skip brought to you by 'merica~~~
We got home after I renewed my visa. "I'll start the application tomorrow." I said in a tired monotone voice. I'm exhausted from today, I just wanna sleep. "You wanna go take a nap?" Mark said as if he could read my mind. More as if he could read my facial expression. I simply nodded as he picked me up without warning and carried me upstairs and pit me onto his bed. I curled up under the covers and nestled into the pillow. I felt the bed move and then Marks arm snake around my waist as he pulled us closer to each other. I drifted of to sleep with Mark breathing softly on the back of my neck.

[Mark's POV]

I felt his breathing soften and his heartbeat steady and I knew he was asleep. I snuggled closer to him and rested my head on his. I slowly drifted to sleep. My little Jack-a-boy in my arms, and in that moment I was truly blissful.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed! I know this was short and my upload schedule sucks but I'm planning on posting again on Friday. I hope your day was/is awesome and that you have a fabulous rest of your week! I'll see you Friday! Stay beautiful my lovely cupcakes, BUH-BYE!!!!!!