Chapter 10

[Sean's POV]

I woke up cuddled against Mark's chest. He was holding me close and had his head rested gently against mine. I carefully tried to free myself from his grip...I failed miserably. He woke up and pulled me closer and said "No, you're not leaving." I giggled and softly said,"Okay I'll stay for a but longer then I'm going to make waffles." He whispered a soft okay and pulled closer to him, if it was even possible. I felt his chest start to rise and fall at a slower pace. I gently and successfully slipped out of his arms and made my way to the kitchen. I quietly pulled out everything I needed for waffles and got cooking. As I was cooking the twenty øne piløts cover version of Can't Help Falling In Love popped into my head. So I started to sing as softly as possible to myself.

[Mark's POV]

I woke up to the smell of waffles cooking in the kitchen. I got out of bed and stepped into the hallway when I heard it. My little Irish boy singing, once again. I love catching him singing. It cute when he blushes. I started to listen to him as he sang. Shall I stay would be a sin. If I can't help falling in love with you. Like a river flows, surely to the sea darling so it goes something's are meant to be~, oh! Take my hand, take my whole life to~. Cause I can't help falling in love with you. *sings softer* I can't help falling in love with you. I started to cry as jack turned around. I quickly wiped my eyes and gave him a hug. He was startled at first but quickly returned the gesture. He then let go off me and swiftly pulled the waffle out of the waffle iron. Luckily it didn't burn so thats a plus. He then looked back at me after putting more batter into the cooker and closing thetopjj. He walked up to me and I pulled him close. I looked him in the eyes while I just stood there smiling I kissed his nose then he laid his head on my shoulder. "I love you", Jack whispered. I smiled down at him and said,"I love you too, but please burn our waffles". I let go of him as he quickly pulled out the last waffle out of the iron. He then put three on each of out plates. I tried to grab one but he slapped my hand. "I'm not done yet!" he exclaimed. I lowered my head and forced a pouty lip. He simply turned to me and said," I guess someone doesn't want powdered sugar and extra syrup on their waffle." I snapped my head up to look at him and smiled like a child on Christmas morning. He smiled as he walked by me with a bag of powdered sugar and a bottle of syrup. He put on the final touches and handed me my plate. I ran to the living room and sat down an the couch. I realized that I didn't have a fork and since I'm to lazy to get it myself I had Jack get it for me. He can in with his food, two forks, and a bottle of wiped cream. I thanked him for breakfast and for getting my fork. I turned on the T.V and turned on my favorite show.

~~~time skip brought to you by anime~~~

[Jack's POV]

After breakfast I got on the computer so I could do the whole become a U.S citizen thing. "Okay so do this, this, and this, and now I have to answer a bunch of questions and then go somewhere to prove I speak English."
~~~~time skip by US government crap~~~

After a LONG 5 hours I finally have everything done. I am now a legal U.S citizen, and a citizen of Ireland! "Mark!" I yelled from the recording room. "What!" He yelled back. "Guess who's LEGAL", I exclaimed. I then heard a series of foot steps that led to a happy Mark standing in the door way. "Really your all good!" "Yea there faxing me the paper work in like 5 seconds." As if right on que the printer/fax machine started up and out popped pieces of paper. "Welp, guess I'm an american now", I said with a smile. Mark smiled at me then walked over and hugged me and said, "Well at least now you can't get deported."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And that was my chapter that was promised on Friday. I'm truly sorry about that I had a guest over and didn't want to be rude by sitting in my room writing. Either way its here now and ready to be put out. I hope you have a wonderful day/evening/night. See ya later my lovely cupcakes, BUH-BYE!!!