Chapter 4

A few month timeskipe cause I want to
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mark POV

I've been really sad lately. Jack has helped a bit....but I'm still not fully okay mentally. Seeing Jack and hearing his voice just makes me happy. Honestly I was so of myself shocked when I figured out my sexuality. Now I have to keep it cool 'cause Sean and the boys are coming to LA for Pax. I'm so nervous because Sean is staying with me while the rest of the guys are getting hotels (he only has one spare room he has a three bedroom house). I suggested it yes but Im still nervous. I have to go and get him in a few hours when his plane lands so I'm just gonna cleana bit before hand.

Sean/Jacks POV

I decided to instead of waiting for Mark to come get me I'd uber there and surprise him. He doesn't know that my plane had to go early due to a big storm so they loaded the plane early (I dont know how it works just roll with it). I was on my to Mark's when I realized that I wanted to get some cookies for Mark and I to share later. So I told the guy to stop by the closest store to us and as I said it he swerved into a Walmart parking lot and said "Be quick" I nodded and quickly got out of the car bolted to the pastry section and grabbed some cookies and bolted to a check-out line and put the cookies on the conveyor belt and looked at the lady as she started to chuckle as I was a panting mess. I smiled at her and she rang up the treats and said " That'll be $2.50 please" and smiled. I smiled and handed her the money, she handed me my bag and I bolted out of the store and back into the uber.
~~~~~~~TEMMIE SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I arrived at Mark's house and knocked on the door. I heard a lot of shuffling, a crash, and Mark's deep voice yell "FUUUCK MEEE OMG THAT HURT". I had to contain my laugh as Mark pulled open the door holding his foot. As soon as he saw me he dropped his foot causing it to hit the door frame but he didnt care he huged me tight and I dropped my stuff and hugged back. He smiled into my shoulder and let out a sigh of relief. I smiled into his and held him tighter. Realizing how long we had been hugging we both backed away and I let out a little laugh and said" Its nice to see you Mark".
______________________________________

And that is the end of this chapter I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next one my little cupcake BOIII

(HAHA undertale)