Our Day Out chapter 5

Jacks POV-

I went to bed that night food pregnant and happy, and when I woke up my nostrils were filled with the wonderful scent of waffles and bacon...and....cookies. "COOKIES!" I screamed, and bolted out of bed and downstairs. I saw Mark in the kitchen chuckling to himself probably at my previous actions and continued to fill up the plates with food. I blushed and walked over to him and took one of the now made plates. Tomorrow is Pax and I'm nervous/very excited, I guess Mark could sense it and said "Hey, no need to be worried about the panel tomorrow you'll do great." I smiled at his words and continued eating. I really wanted to do something today that most likely didn't make me have a food baby. I thought about Brunswick (its a bowling/arcade/karaoke place if you didnt know). "Hey, Mark do you want to go to Brunswick and school some kids are in arcade games." "Hell yeah man sounds cool and maybe even bowl a little." (I don't know if either one of them do anything like this but just roll with it). I immediately jumped out of my seat and put my dish in the sink while saying"Awesome let's go around 5 today that way we miss the initial child take over." "Sounds like a plan until then do you want to play some rocket league."He said casually. "Hell yeah let's do this!!"
~Time skip brought to you by Jack yelling SCREW YOU BILLY~
We got to Brunswick and it wasn't that busy, good now we have a lesser chance of being noticed. We walked over to the front desk and Mark said "Twenty tokens please" and I pulled out my wallet and Mark subtly pushed my hand down and bluntly said "No, I'm paying."I gave him the -Oooookayyy- look and put my wallet back in my back pocket. We got our tokens and headed to the arcade. I looked in the far left corner and saw a zombie shooter game, we looked at each other and ran to it and each picked up a gun. We used up all our tokens on that game and probably were getting a lot of weird looks as we were a lot louder than we thought when someone walked over and said "Uh, hi my name is Bobby and could you too please keep it down your scaring a few passer-byers but personally I thought it was hilarious." "Thanks for the info and the compliment." She simply nodded and walked away. We turned in our tickets and ended up getting these cool light up finger things. We went to leave but then I heard some music comimg from the left corridor and I followed the sound as Mark followed close behind me. We found a karaoke room. I looked at Mark, he looked at me and we both shrugged and walked in. Someone was singing Hello by Adele and we started to lightly chuckle and sat down at a table. I saw Mark get up but I didnt look at him as I was entranced by some girl singing MCR's Cancer, she was really good. I was brought out of my trance by the faint sound of a binder hitting the table I looked over to see Mark looking through some songs in the binder he pointed to one and said "I dare you to go up there and sing that." I looked at the song I Wouldn't Mind by He is We. I sighed and walked up to the DJ and asked him to put the song up and I walked on stage.
Marks POV-
"Hello everyone."his soft and nervous voice echoed through the room. I rested my head on my hand with my elbow on the table as I smiled at him smiled and the song started up and he started to sing.

Merrily we fall
Out of line, out of line
I'd fall anywhere with you
I'm by your side

Swinging in the rain
Humming melodies
We're not going anywhere until we freeze

I'm not afraid, anymore
I'm not afraid

Forever is a long time
But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side

Carefully we're placed for our destiny
You came and you took this heart, and set it free
Every word you write or sing is so warm to me, so warm to me
I'm torn, I'm torn to be right where you are

I'm not afraid, anymore
I'm not afraid

Forever is a long time
But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side
Tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile
I wouldn't mind it at all

You so know me
Pinch me gently
I can hardly breathe

Forever is a long, long time
But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side
Tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile
I wouldn't mind it at all

He finished singing and looked at me smiling, I smiled back nearly in tears because his voice was so beautiful. He stepped off stage and gave me a hug. After another half hour of people singing and people cheering, Sean and I went home. When we got to the door I stopped and said " I really loved your voice Jack." He blushed and replied with "Thanks ,Mark it means a lot." I smiled at him and without thinking i kissed him...and the weird/cool part is he kissed back after I realized what I had done i exclaimed "I'm so sorry i didn't mean to-" He cut me off by kissing me again this time will passion. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." Sean said in a calm husky voice. My heart melted at his words and I smiled. "So," I said hesitantly, "Are we a thing now." He chuckled and with a smirk he said, "I guess so."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And with that the chapter comes to an end. With a total of 964 words (not including this end section). As always i will see all you beautiful cupcakes in the next chapter Buh-Bye (all word together =1001)