Chapter 6:Convention Time

Jack's POV

I yawned loudly as I stretched my sleepiness away. As my brain registered the world around me I realized that today was the convention and the memories of last night flooded into my mind and I smiled as a light blush crept upon my cheeks. I heard a crash from the kitchen and I knew it had to be Mark trying to be quiet, I chuckled to myself and quietly crept around through the living room so I could scare Mark. I saw Chica lying down next to Mark as he finished breakfast, she wagged her tail at the sight of me but when I put a finger to my mouth to shush her she stopped. I crept behind Mark and gasped loudly and grabed his shoulders making him jump. He groaned at me and tried to say," I hate you sometimes",under his breathe. I laughed and snaked my arms around his waist as I layed my head on his shoulder and said,"Whacha cookin' good lookin'" in the worst southern accent ever. Mark chuckled a bit and said back (in a normal accent), "Waffles, bacon, and eggs and you REALLY need to work on your accents". I nodded my head in agreement and breathed in the wonderful scent of bacon. The smell of bacon far over powers the others, why?, I'll never know. "So you ready for the convention and panel", Mark asked breaking the silence. "I'm nervous and excited, so I guess y could say I'm nervocited." He chuckled at my response and replyed " Yea thats a normal feeling but why did you mash the words together like that?" "I don't know I just felt like it". He started to move so I unlatched myself from him and he grabbed two plates. He handed one to me while he grabbed two waffles, 4 pieces of bacon, and three medium spoonfuls of eggs. I looked at my plate and right on que my stomach growled. Mark and I laughed and went to the living room to watch some Rick and Morty before we got ready for Pax.
~~~~~~~~Temmie tem time skip~~~~~~~~
I looked up at the building and smiled this was the first convention that me and Mark would be together as a couple even if people don't know it, we're together. Mark tapped me on the shoulder and asked "Hey are you alright there." I just smiled and nodded my head yes. He grabbed my other shoulder and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him a bit closer. We smiled at each other and heard the announcer say that anyone with a signing or a panel needed to get into the building immediately. Mark, Bob, Wade, and I all had a signing at 10:00 am, so we walked in and to our booth. Once we got there I immediately gave Mark the 'I'm literally about to shit myself' look. He gave me a soft smile and hugged to reassure me that everything was going to be okay. As usual I hugged him back and as usual the guys looked at us and Wade looked like a dying fangirl and Bob was standing giving us a sly smirk. They both turned around and walked over to the booth, Mark and I had let go of each other by now and had made our way over to the booth with just enough time to finish setting up the small amount of stuff that was left. Just as the last thing was set up the doors opened and fans poured into the convention hall. This is going to be a blast!
====================================
Hello lovely readers it is so nice to see you all (spiritually of course!) How have you all been I hope "GREAT" is your answer if not please tell me cause I haveade a promise to always be there for people when they need it. If you dont want to put it in the comments message me sepratly. I am more than happy to talk to you. So as always I will you lovely cupcakes next time.
Buh-Bye!!!(also I hope you like my face)