A Letter to Markiplier

Dear Mark,
I know you must hear this all the time but thank you so much for everything that you do. I can tell with 100% certainty that without you and Jack, I most likely wouldn't be here. There have been so many days were I just wanted to end it all. I didnt want to live anymore. I've actually attempted suicide twice, and each time I tried there was this little voice in my head reminding me that there were people who needed me. Now that voice I hear it yours and Jacks, telling me that I can make it through anything while my own voice is telling me to give up. That no one loves me and everyone would be happier without me, but I dont listen to that voice much anymore. Now not only do I have you guys I have my boyfriend. He makes me happy when others can't. Even when you guys can't I look at him and smile and remind myself to keep going. I've come to love your videos and even though we dont know each other personally, I think of you two as my best friends. So, just thank you so much for what you do. It means the world to me. I hope to one day meet you in person. You (along with a couple other people) saved my life. The reason I'm so comfortable writing this is because you trust your viewers enough to make a video explaining how we saved you, and how you just wish you could be there for everyone but the truth is you are! When you create videos and post them and when you just act silly and are stupid on camera you're there for everyone. You deserve to know that. You deserve to know that you are always there for people. Thank you Mark. We love you.