I run after the truck, following it to the hospital, where I am just on time to see him getting ride out of the ambulance. My heart pounds, if I am too late, It is my fault this boy dies. I run after the doctors into the hospital, but one of them stops me. "Who are you? Family? Friend?" I sheak my head. "N-No I found him, I'm Jeon Jungkook." The doctor nods and thanks me for calling them, and asks me to stay in the waiting room.

After about 50 minutes, the doctor who stopped me, comes into the waitingroom. "Mister Jeon?" He asks while looking around. I nod and stand up, following the doctor to a hospitalroom on the 7th floor. It's room number 27.

He let's me into the room, getting me face to face to the boy I found. His eyes are weakly opened when I enter the room, and there's a big white bandage around his red hair, forming a red spot on the place where he got shot. The doctor nods at me and leaves us telling me he'll be back in a moment.

The boy weakly smiles at me, and tapps his hand softly on the bed. I nod and walk towards him, taking place on the bed. "Hey." I softly speak. He smiles a bit more, and closes his eyes, as if he's speaking to me without words. "I'm Jeon Jungkook." I softly add, "and you're Kim Taehyung, right?" He nods very carefully. "Yes."

My body freezes when I hear his voice. So soft. So deep. So beautiful.

"T-thank you so much, J-Jungkook." He softly speaks, leaving me mentally paralized. "A-anytime."

I feel soft, warm tears sting in my eyes. And soon the first tear falls off my face. Taehyung smiles and puts his hand on mine. "D-don't cry." He stutters, obvious in pain. I smile softly and take his hand. "Get well soon, Okay?" I say as I wipe my tears. The boy nods and then the door of the room swings open. I hear the boy huff and the doctor seems panicking.

Taehyung's eyes sink away, and he seems to fall asleep.

I wish I knew better.

And here I am now. 2093, 16th of april, at Taehyungs hospital bed. He's been in coma for 7 years now. And the doctors start to doupt if he'll ever wake up from it again. I visit him every 16th of april, for the time he's here now. And sometimes more often, if I feel the need to see him.