열 아홉

"KOOOKIEEEE!"

I softly flinch as the high pitched sound of my name can be heard.

I walk to my door, and greet a
-somehow- really excited Taehyung.

"Hey, Tae."

The thin boy jumps around my neck and embraces me. "How are you?"

I nod. "I'm fine, just sleepy."

He giggles and pecks my cheek. I blush softly but grin. "Cuteass."

He backs off and stares down at his feet. "W-what?" He whispers with a cherry red head.

I find it funny, but somehow I feel guilty for making him feel like that.

"Aish, I didn't mean that your ass is cute, Tae. It's just something you say to someone you kinda l—" I choke on my words.

Little Tae here right in front of me is just biting his lip like it's a pineapple.

(Qotd: do you like pineapple?)

I mutter something and step out of the way, giving Taehyung space to move into my house.

----

"So, how are things with my case?" He speaks after we watched a movie, and somehow Taehyung all wiggled up to me like a pandabear.

"Actually. I don't know anymore." I sigh. "It's just. Each time I think I got it, I find something telling me that I'm wrong. It's really annoying me."

Taehyung closely listens as I say so. He then ruffles my hair and smiles.

"Jungkook.. You forget something."

"Yes.. I know. But I can't figure what."

"You need to find Jung Hoseok."

"Yea, who's that? What does he have to do with you and Yoongi and Jimin? I don't get it, Tae. He's my biggest mystery at the moment." I sheak my head disappointed.

"If there was just that one clue, telling me what I need to do to fix this.."
I sigh and see Taehyung shift uncomfortably on his seat.

I frown.

"Taehyung?"

He nods.

"Is there something you know about this but I don't?"

He sheaks his head, biting his lip again, softly.

I nod my head slow.

'I don't believe him.."