십오

I make my way into town, I had planned on visiting Taehyung today. On my way towards the hospital I buy him some flowers. Blue Violets, which are his favourite, if I have to believe his mom, mrs Kim.

When I'm in the doorpost of the hospital, a pink haired boy leaves, a tear down his cheeks, if I'm right. He throws a gaze at me and frowns. I look at him. I nod my head, waving it away before I make my way into the hospital.

When I'm up to Tae's room, the 27th on the 7th floor, I see a lot of nurses going in and out Taehyungs room.

"No wrist." "Load again"

I frown and make my way closer to the door. When I'm close enough I regret my idea of coming here.

Taehyungs heartbeat is gone, and they're trying to bring him back with these elektric things on his chest. Before I even notice a warm tear wiggles down my cheek, and I quickly wipe it away.

My eyes are stuck on the barely living boy, and Min Yoongi pushes me aside the next second, trying to grap his brothers hand, while crying the eyes out of his head.

"DONT LET HIM DIE! I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU IF YOU LET HIM DIE!" He screams, broken sobs leaving his mouth.

The nurses pull him away, and I'm there with my arms wide to hold him close. "Yoongi he'll make it.. he just has to.." I try to comfort him, using all my power to hold the mint haired boy back.

"H-he can't die.. please.. Jungkook.." he sobs, wetting my arms. "I wish I could do something.. I'm sorry Yoongi." I mutter, tears streaming down by now.

"I got wrist back." I hear someone say, and I exhale reliefed, tears still streaming.

Yoongi rushes into the room as soon as he hears a cough. "Did he wake up..?"
Carefully I move my head around the corner, only to meet the two shimmering, dark eyes of the red haired boy. A small smile creeping onto his face.

"J-Jungkook.."