Flashback~

Run. Run. Faster. The gun in my hand. Run. Run. Faster. They can't see me.
Run. Run. Faster. Hurry, I've got to kill.
He is wrong. He is a sinner. He is what gets this world to an end.
Run. Run. Faster. I'll kill him.
I will kill him. I promised it. I'll get my revance.

I pant, running through the already darkened forest. Due to the coördinates I got he'd be here, tonight, in a hour or two, returning to his hole. His little white bag filled with seasoning to brow his beloved thea.

Today he won't have his thea. He'll die. And nobody, and nothing, will be in my way. I'll kill him. I promised it.

-----

There he comes. I duck down, hiding behind a tree, when I hear the humming of the red haired boy come closer. I load my Magnum gun, and aim. BANG.
He falls to the ground, I come out from behind the trees, looking at the slowly dying boy. "Taehyung. You ruïned my life. I won't let you anymore. You'll die, and be forgotten." The boy moans and he opens his mouth to speak, when I hear footsteps, running pace. I throw a last eye on Taehyung, and run away, into the bushes, away from the path.

A younger boy appears, slightly brown hair, and he's talking to my victim. I load my gun again, and feel a hand on my shoulder. "No." I nod and turn away, following my mate into the woods.