스물 넷

"Yeah." Jimin looks at me. "We know."

Taehyung and I had driven to my house, and now he sits on the sofa, desperately swinging his head from side to side as Attention from Charlie Puth plays on the radio.

"Damnit Taehyung, just tell me what I have to do already!" I groan as I still hadn't got an awnser.

"I-I can't say it.. I ca-can't. I-it won't work anymore." He cries out. I frown at him and sigh. I make my way over to him and pull him into my arms.

"I just don't know what to do, Taehyung. There's so much in this world.. by the time I tried everything you have already died." I mumble, stroking the boys hair.

He sobs and wiggles closer to me. "I-it isn't that hard.. Jungkook.." he mumbles out in between his sobs. "I-I'm sorry I can't help you, Kook.. I really am." He finishes.

I sigh and make a circulating movement on his back to calm him down. "Taehyung?"

"Y-Yes?"

"What does it have to do with?"

He sighs and pulls back a little. His head hangs down a bit before he looks up to me. "I-I can't say it, Jeon.."

I sigh and pull him close again.

"Bang. Tan. Son - yeon - dan!"

Taehyungs phone rings and I chuckle at the ringtone.

"Taehyung here. Hello Jimin.. n-no it's okay.. j-just don't do it again." Taehyung giggles nervously. "N-no.. he doesn't get it.. I can't say anything. I know.. I know. But.. really? Oh.. it might take him years.. I'll try.. bye Jimin."

Taehyung puts his phone away again. "What did he call for?" I ask, looking at Taehyung. "Well... Uhm.. he apologized, again.. and uhm.. he asked if you had already figured it out.."

I nod. "I wish I did." "I-it's okay.. just don't think to hard.. it's really close.. and not really difficult to do, I guess.." his eyes shoot away as he licks his lips wet.

"It has to do something with you, isn't it?" He shakes his head in response. "Can't say anything..."

"You're cute.. you know?" I compliment the boy in front of me. His cheeks flush red, it's adorable.

"T-thanks Jungkookie.." he giggles softly as I push him down on the cough gently.

"I think I know what I have to do.." I mumble, my nose touching his as I hover above him.

"O-oh..." His cheeks flush even more red and it's just a beautiful sight. His arms wrap around my neck, and I lean my weight on my arms which are planted on either side of Taehyungs head.

"I have to kiss you."