이십일

(A/N is there anyone who wants a bit of smut with Tae and Kookie at the 'almost' end?)

"JUNGKOOK!"

I roll my eyes and smile as I follow Taehyung around the fair, holding his giant plush teddybear he just won.

"What?"

He frowns but waves my cold responses away. "Let's go there!" He points at the giant ferris wheel at the other side of the crowed square.

"But, Taehyung. Won't you rather do that when the light is dimmed?" I ask, trying my best not to lose him out of my eye.

He bites his lip softly, and throws his head up a bit. "Okay then. But you have to go with me."

I shake my head. "Not gonna happen." "Awh please Jungkookie." He moans.

I sigh and buy us two tickets for later. "Fine. But that's the last thing we'll do tonight because my money is almost gone."

Taehyung nods contently and hugs me softly, pushing the teddy bear away so he can actually hug me instead of the huge plush.

I chuckle softly and wrap my free arm around the boy, hugging him back.

He flinches softly as I touch his hip. "You okay?" I ask, pulling away and looking at his face.

He nods and drops his gaze. "Let's just have fun tonight, okay?" He asks softly, obviously hiding something.

I nod and wave it away for now. I don't want him sad at nice times.

'what the fuck I sound like a boyfriend.'

The light soon dims and we make our way to the ferris wheel.

We give our tickets and go into the cabin. Taehyung places the teddy bear on the bench as well, and then cuddles himself up to me.

I blush softly, and wrap my arm around him.

The ferris wheel starts to move, and we soon reach the top, before it goes down again. And again. And again.

Then the ferris wheel stops spinning in our 3th round. Our cabin is now the highest off al, and you can see the whole centre of Seoul from here.

"Kookie?"
"Yea, Tae?"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Yea, what's up?"
"Do you love me?"
"In what way?"
"The way."
"Uhm. I.."

I blush red again, Taehyung had pulled away abit and was now looking into my eyes.

"I-I guess I am.."

He giggles softly and snuggles up to me again.

"Do you love me too, Tae?"

He nods.

I can't help the smile that creeps onto my face.

"I won't let you die, Kookie.."

I frown at his sudden statement when the ferris wheel starts to spin again.

"What-?"

He gets out of the cabin and smiles at me, without giving me an awnser.

He runs onto the fair, and I sigh. Taking the teddy bear, I follow Taehyung onto the fair.