스물 여덟

16th July, 2017.

"And with that, they lived a longer life, without headshots. Taehyung recovered fully, just as Hobi. Yoongi and Jimin got married.. It happend to turn out good after al.. And they lived happily, ever after."

I peek over the book, looking at the child'ren I read the story to.

"Hyung?!" One of them calls.

"Yes, Jackson?" I look at him, closing the heavy book in my hands.

"Why did Jimin try and kill Taehyung?" His voice manages to speak, as my husband comes into the room.

I grin softly and let my head hang down a bit. I sigh, and look back up at him. "Don't you remember?"

Jinyoung wiggles on his place. "Jackson! It was because Jimin was jealous, but I still dont know why he still did, but he confessed he would never ever kill someone just because of jealousy."

Jackson pouted, making me grin. "Okay guys, it's time to go to bed." My nephews yawn and I chuckle. "Come on you seven."

It takes me a while to get them quiet as I put them into their beds.

I make my way down, my husband stitting on the kitchentable. I grin and walk up to him. His arms snake to my neck and mine to his hips.

"You're so beautiful, Baby."

He giggles and kisses my nose. "I love you."

I place my lips onto his.

"I'm glad they never realized it was you and me, in the story."

Taehyung grins and bites my ear.

"I love you." I grin. "Not too cheesy."

I kiss him again. "You're mine." "Yeah, I am."

Taehyung smiles into the kiss.

"My Jungkookie."

*'·×·'*

Soooo it has come to an end :')
I really enjoyed writing this. There might follow some extra's about VKook, because oh well.
A massive thanks to everyone who supported me during this story. Reading all your comments really makes my day.
Thank you all so much, again.
Stay awesome °^°

-
Aiden