열두

~Ding Dong~

The sound of my doorbells echoes through my house. It's a happy sound, I changed it after last times unpleassant visitor. I sigh and the memorie.

I let my fingers slide over the doorknob and take a breathe before I open the door.

In the doorpost is a thin, mint-collour haired boy.

"Hey." I softly speak. The boy smiles weakly and driffts his eyes away. My eyes fall on the wound on his knees. "Ah you tripped, didn't you? C'mon in." I say, stepping away to let the boy enter my house.

"I-I'm Min Yoongi." He softly speaks as I clean up his knee. I nod my head softly. "I'm Jeon Jungkook. But I'm sure Hyung will do." The thin boy smiles widely and ruffles my hair. "I don't think you're older then me, Jungkook." I frown, looking at the boys gesture. "How old are you then?" "24." "Ohh.. ye, you're older, Hyung." I giggle softly, cleaning the knees of someone older then me isn't something what happens to me everyday.

"There was a shot.." he softly speaks. I frown and look up at him. "Did you see anyone?" "Yes. He had red hair.. and a muscled body, he was calling out a name, and I believe he softly cried." Min Yoongi humms, eating the bisquit I gave him.

"What name?"

"Kim Taehyung."