+1

So here's my first extra for Headshot~

* They're not married here *

VKOOK

"Hyung~" "yes?" "I love you." "Same here."

Days passed as the couple found better jobs, a better life, and made new memories together.

Jungkook had basically never been so happy in his entire life. He loved his Hyung with his whole heart, and Taehyung knew.

Taehyung was back on track and finally able to do as anyone else does. He had no longer wounds on his head, and was able to think like he did before.

Everything was going well.

Untill.

No that's a joke. Everything kept going well, and their love grew with every second they thought about each other.

"Ah~ Kookie.."

It was the darkest night of the year, winter had come. Taehyung was sitting at near to the window, amazed by the fresh snow falling down. He had seen it as a little child, yes, but this was different. He had someone to love, and someone to love him.

"Taehyungie-ah."

Shivers sped down Taehyungs spine. His favourite, warm, deep voice filled the room with his name for only a split second.

"Hey Kookie." Taehyung smiled, never looking away from the snowflakes falling down.

"Enjoying the view?" Jungkook said with a soft grin while his hand slid onto his hyungs shoulder.

Taehyung nodded and smiled, his hand grabbing the one on his shoulder, and he let his soft lips kiss it softly. "I've always loved the snow." He sighed, happily.

Jungkook threw a quick look at the clock. "How about going out then?"

Taehyungs head jerked into Jungkooks direction. "Really?!" He shouted silently.

Jungkook grinned and nodded. "Let's go."

~

Taehyung ran through a field, all white, so white, he'd never seen it before. Snowflakes fell down on his head and shoulders and he breathed out white clouds of air. Jungkooks smile had never been so big before, as he watched his boyfriend run. He looked so beautiful.

Jungkook soon cathed up with Taehyung and he grapped his hand, stopping him. He pulled him into a embrace, his strong arms wrapping around the chubby body between them.

Taehyung panted from the running and his eyes sparkled. "Hah.. t-thanks~ Kooks." He said, smiling.

Jungkook grinned and stabled his breath. He looked up at the dark winter sky, and the shimmering stars.

Jungkook stared in awe to the sky, and then lifted Taehyungs chin. "I love you." He said, before pressing his warm lips onto Taehyungs.

The kiss was loved, and silent.

Taehyung broke away and rested his head onto Jungkooks chest.

"I love you too~"

/Hiya,
//I just needed some fluff..
///All my extra's will be like this
////Please look forward to them!
/////Bye~ 사람해~