열세

"Kim Taehyung."

I forrowed my eyebrows at my Hyung. "Did he say anything else?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

I nod and step aback abit, giving the little man space to come off the table I placed him on.

"Yoongi?" He nods and looks at me. "Can you help me with something?" The boy shrugs and lowers his head. "Depends."

"Kim Taehyung, the name you heard, the owner of that name is currently in the hos-" "I know." I frown and cup my head slightly. "What do you mean, I know?" "He's my brother. Almost killed by Park Jimin, the ex love of my life, and now in Coma for 7 years."

I shake my head, not understanding the things he just said. "Why would the love of your life, kill your brother?" "Jealousy." I softly nod my head. "S-so.. we have.. you.." i cut off my sentence. "You know we have to kill Jimin to wake up Taehyung, right?" "Those are lies." "What?" "Lies, Jungkook. Filthy lies." I narrow my eyes and place a hand on my hip. "Then what do we, I, have to do to wake him up?"

Yoongi brushes a lock of hair out of his face, and reveals a bit of his bare skinned forehead. "Love is what saves him. Not violence."

"How do you know?"

"I just know. Also Jimin worked for someone."

"Do you know who?"

"No, sadly, but we might find out soon enough."

Yoongi gets up and heads towards the door, before he steps out of my hallway, he turns around and faces me.

"One more thing, Jeon Jungkook..."

I frown and nod at him. "What is it?"

"Have you fallen in love with him?"

"Him?" I frown, suspecting he means..

"Kim Taehyung."