이십 육

Jimins POV

I walk around and around through Yoongi's livingroom. "If they don't find out soon enough we might all end up dead." I groan, not knowing what to do.

"Chill, Jimin. Seriously." Yoongi groaned. "They'll figure it out soon, or, Taehyung will."

"You have to figure it out too, you asshole!" My highpitched voice yells at Yoongi.

"Jimin. Chill. Just because you stopped working for Hoseok now doesn't mean you can rant all you want." Yoongi snores, almost squeezing his eyes closed.

I huff, sighing after. "I'm sorry Yoongi.. I just don't want any of you to die because I've been stupid."

Yoongi sheaks his head and a light smile creeps up his face. "Come here, you smol orange."

I pout, walking over to Yoongi. "Don't call me orange." Yoongi grins softly and places his hand on my hips as I sit down on his lap.

"I missed you, ChimChim." His low voice speaks, rolling into my ears. "I missed you too, Yoongi..."

My cheeks are slightly red, flushed as Yoongi keeps peppering me with compliments and touches my hips, and a little down to my thigh.

I sit on his lap, my arms are around his neck, my face facing him, while his arms are around my waist, caressing my ass and thighs.

His face lifts a bit, his nose touching mine now. I blush further red. "I love you, Jimin.."

"I-I love me too~" I tease, playing with Yoongi's hair. He frowns at me and I grin. "Joking babe. Ofcourse I love you too."

Yoongi leans in totally, and presses his plumb lips on mine. I huff softly, but return the kiss.

'Fuck I missed this..'

(A/N keep in mind this happens same time as the TaeKook kiss ;))