😅serial killer 😅

Chapter Two

I looked up at the boy pressing me against the van door. Beautiful.. me? No one has ever called me that. They called me hot, fuckable, and sexy, but never once beautiful or pretty. I blushed looking into his pretty brown eyes.

I opened my mouth to say something back when I heard a call from my house, "Frank, wanna get in on the next round of cards?"

The man kissed my cheek and then backed away from me. We held eye contact until he finally turned around. "Yeah sure," I heard him say to one of Mikey's friends, Patrick.

Frank? Is that his name. The name of the man who called me beautiful. I love it, and I have no idea how I forgot it.

I touched the spot where Frank kissed my cheek. I smiled. He kissed my cheek without the intentions of sex. He called me beautiful just because he wanted to not to get into my pants. Unless, he is just acting nice now. If I let anything go farther with him he'll just break my heart. I would be stupid to fall for this again.

I sighed sadly walking into my home. I entered my home to hear Mikey and his friends laughing. I wasn't in the mood to talk so I went up the stairs to my bedroom. I sighed as I grabbed an oversized t-shirt and a pair of pastel blue laced panties.

I went across the hallway to the bathroom. I locked the door and ran a warm bath. I undressed out of my dirty clothes. I stepped into the bath. I turned the water off and hugged my knees.

I was all alone again. I looked at the bruises all over my thighs. Some were hickeys and others were marks from when I was hit by Dallon. He loved me. I swear he did. Sometimes he just got upset with me. He always apologized afterward. If he was really sorry would he really hit me again, though? I felt a few tears fall down my face. I saw the bubbles for a bubble bath, but I wasn't in the mood for a bubble bath.

I washed my hair and body and then let the bath water drain out. I stood up and got out of the bath. I looked at my naked, fat, body in the mirror. Hickeys were left along my collarbones. It made me sad just to look at them. I missed him, I missed Dallon.

I slipped into my panties and then put on the oversized t-shirt. My phone vibrated on the bathroom sink. I picked it up to see it was a notification from a dating app saying, feeling lonely.. come find a hook up. It was tempting to go to the app, but I wouldn't. I wouldn't sink that low. I only had that app to see how many boys would want to have me to boost my confidence not to actually get with someone.

I stepped out of the bathroom and saw Frank and Mikey talking at the bottom of the staircase. Mikey glanced up at me and I rushed into my room. I locked my door and collapsed onto my bed. Could it hurt so much just to send a little hello to someone on the app? I quickly grabbed my phone and opened the app.

Many people matched with me. I scrolled through the many boys until I found someone who caught my eye. His hair looked to be red- maybe pink-, but you couldn't tell all the well because of his hat (which he was wearing backwards)). His beautiful dark brown eyes were squinted because he was smiling prettily. I clicked on his page to see his name was Josh Dun.

That is such a pretty name. Unlike Gerard Way. I sound like a street instead of a person. I decided to message him.

Geebabe🌸_: hi !

"Gee, come eat dinner," I hear Mikey say from the other side of the door.

"I'm not hungry," I pouted.

"Gee," Mikey whined, "I made Mac n' Cheese."

I sighed in defeat. Why must I love Mac n' Cheese so much? I rolled out of bed, literally, with my phone in my hand. I shuffled to the door, unlocked it, and then open it. I moved past Mikey and went down stairs. When I got into the kitchen I hopped into my seat. My phone buzzed.

JoshDunDunDun💦: Hey there beautiful. What made me so lucky to get a boy as pretty as you to text me?

I blushed. I've been called beautiful twice in one day. Does it still count if it's over the internet?

Geebabe🌸_: my boyfriend cheated on my and i felt lonely..

I put my phone down as Mikey brought me my Mac n' Cheese. All of Mikey's friends left except Frank. They were both at the other side of the kitchen talking. I took a few bites of my Mac n' Cheese when my phone vibrated once again. I picked up my phone and grinned to see that Josh texted me.

JoshDunDunDun💦: What idiotic fool would cheat on someone as stunning as you?

Geebabe🌸_: apparently to him im a slutty, fat, and ugly. he only used me for sex. i really thought we had something though.. its okay i guess. i was just being naive as he put it.

"Gerard, no texting at the table. You know that," Mikey said. I looked up to see that Mikey and Frank were both looking at me. I blushed and turned my phone off setting it face down on the table.

I picked up my spoon and began to eat again. My phone vibrated once again. I knew it was Josh, but I didn't look at the text message. I began to mix my food around, not eating it. I couldn't focus. I wanted to know what Josh said. He is so nice. He makes me feel all nice and tingly inside.

Mikey walked over to me with his friend following him, "Eat your food."

"I can't."

Mikey and Frank sat on either side of me. I looked down and then my phone vibrated once again. I waited until Frank and Mikey were in too deep into a conversation to notice me then picked up my phone.

JoshDunDunDun💦: It isn't okay, baby. That will never be okay. All of those things he said were far from the truth.

JoshDunDunDun💦: I haven't seen your body, but I bet it is just as beautiful as your face. Gee, never let anyone tell you those awful lies.

"Gee," I heard Frank say in a warning voice. Then put a hand on my thigh which made me jump, "Why are you on you phone."

"N-no reason," I said turning off my phone then look away from Frank.

Frank pulled my chair more towards him and then he turned my head so I was looking him straight in the eye, "Are you lying?"

I gulped, "No."

"Lying doesn't get you anywhere, Gee," Frank said with a smirk his breath lingering on my neck. I shivered.

"I was texting a nice boy," I said. Frank's smirked dropped and his grip on my thigh tightened, but not to the point where it hurt.

"And why are you texting him?"

"B-because I'm lonely," I said with shaky voice.

"Baby, you can always come to me when you feel lonely," he whispered in my ear the kissed my neck. He got up from his seat and left the house. I was frozen. I looked down to see a paper in my lap. I picked it up to see it was Frank's number. I smiled forgetting all about the boy I met online.

~

Okay hopefully you enjoyed that and it wasn't horrible

fin june sixth 2017// 8:13pm

published: 6/7/17 12:52pm