💋love💋

Guys an irl friend found my wattpad account and if she reads this book I'm going to actually die..

Please comment it gives me motivation to continue the story

Chapter 16

Frank's pov

I woke up with a naked Gee laying on top of me. I'm not complaining honestly. I looked over at the clock to see it was around 10:00am. I should probably get up and fill out paperwork for my job.. but that would require me waking up my baby boy.

I moved Gee off my very softy trying not to wake him up. I successfully got him off of me without waking him. I got out of bed and headed to the showers. The water was warm as it hit my back. I didn't want to take too long in the shower knowing Gerard could wake up any moment.

God, last night he was so hot. He was begging me to let him come again. The way he whined and groaned.. I turned me on just thinking about it. I sighed turning off the shower. And getting out. I dry off my hair and most my body with a towel and then wrap it around my waist.

I open the bathroom door which led to my room. Fuck, It's so cold in here compare to the shower. I walked over to drawers looking for underwear to put on.

When I found a pair of boxers I turned around to go to my closet and saw I was Gee sitting up and staring at me. He had the blankets draped over him to hide his skin. I saw bruises forming against his collarbones. I smirked, "Hey, Gee baby."

"H-Hi Frankie," he said with a squeaky voice since he had just woken up. It was absolutely adorable.

I continued to walk over to my closet and open the door. There was a mirror on the opposite wall so I saw myself as soon as I walked in. My chest and some of my jaw was spotted with hickeys from Gerard. Damn, guess there is so hiding what we did last night from anyone. Not like I wanted to anyway. I want the whole world to know Gerard is mine and no one else's.

I put on my casual clothes, a white button up shirt and black jeans with dress shoes. I leave my walk in closet to see Gerard trying to leave the bed, but then realizing he is still naked. His face goes red and lays back down on the bed.

"I-I feel dirty," Gerard said as he saw me enter the room. He was acting different than usually. We did have sex.. that probably had something to do with it.

"I'll run you a bath, baby," I told Gee walking to the bathroom. I didn't expect him to follow me. I knew Gerard probably wasn't comfortable enough just around naked. I turned on the water for it to be slightly warm. I let it fill up with water before I turned it off and went back into my room to get Gerard.

"Your bath is ready for you, love," I told Gerard and he blushed still hiding behind the covers of the bed. I walked over to the front of my bed picking of his panties and throwing them to Gerard. He stuttered out a thank you a put his panties on from under the covers.

Once he put them on he got out of bed. There was still a bit of dried up come on his stomach. I chuckled trying not to focus to much on what Gee was wearing. I couldn't risk getting a boner right now.

"Come on, follow me," I said with a smile. And walked to the bathroom that was connected to my room. I could hear Gerard's quite footsteps behind me a we walked. Once we got to the bathroom I showed Gerard the bath.

"Here you go," I told Gee pulling a towel out from the cabinets in the bathroom, "I'll get you something of mine to wear, and then we will go back to your house to get you your clothes."