🖤black beauty🖤

its 3:30am and I cant sleep, so I decide to write this. also warning: smut ((kind of)) ⚠️ is when the smut starts.
~
Chapter five

"I want this, wait no this," I said switching my attention from a teal colored panties to purple colored panties. Then I laid my eyes on a pretty outfit. It consists of a light purple high waisted skirt, a pink sweater crop top, and to finish the look of a white par of thigh highs. I squealed and ran over to the outfit, "I want this one."

Frank chuckled following me, "Gee, what have I said about running off?"

"Not to do it," I answered still admiring the outfit.

Frank wrapped his arms around me from behind, so that his chest was pressed against my back. He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Then why did you do it?"

I turned to Frank and I were face to face, "S-sorry."

A smile formed onto Frank's face. He kissed my cheek, "It's okay, baby. Do you still want this outfit?"

I smiled and nodded excitedly. Frank reached behind my and grabbed the hangers the outfit was on. I happily skipped back over to the panties. I wanted the teal and purple panties, but I didn't want to ask frank. He would think I'm to greedy and not like me!

"Baby, if you want something else just ask," he said to me in a deep voice which made me feel weird in my stomach area.

"C-can I have a f-few pairs of new panties?" I asked stuttering a bit.

"Of course," Frank answered. I smiled widely grabbing the teal and purple panties. Then I also grabbed one more pair of black panties. Frank grabbed my hand as we began to walk to the check out section, but my eye caught something. It was a pretty pink pacifier that said princess on the middle.

"Can I please have that too?" I asked Frank pointing to the pacifier. He nodded and I pulled him over to where the paci was. I grabbed admiring how cute it was.

"Do you want anything else, Princess?" Frank asked me, and I blushed at the name. I have always had a thing for the word princess. I also had a think for the word kitten, but I wouldn't tell anyone that.

"No, sir," I said then blushed even a deeper shade of read. I look down to hide my blush, but I'm sure Frank already saw it. I just said sir. Sir. At least I didn't call him daddy. I would've died from embarrassment.

Frank chuckled next to me leading me over to the check out section. He checked out all the things I wanted while I stood behind him shyly. I hated to talk to people who I didn't know. It gave me really bad butterflies in my stomach.

My stomach started to hurt as we left the store. I didn't want to tell Frank or he would worry. It didn't even feel super bad. It was the kind of hurt you had when your stomach was empty.

"Frank, my stomach hurts," I told him as we walked around the mall.

"Do you want to leave," he asked stopping in his tracks. His voice was cover in concern.

"No, my stomach just feel empty," I answered. I really really didn't want to leave. I love the mall. It's so much fun!

Frank smiled and changed our direction when he started to walk again, "Are you hungry baby boy?"

I nodded. Then I saw where Frank was taking us. It was a huge food court in the middle of the mall. I smiled as he sat us down at a table.

"I'm going to go get us food. I will be right back. Stay put," he said placing a kiss on my cheek. He put down the bag, which had all the things he purchased for me, and walked to go order our food.