☀️Radio ☀️

I'm questioning my sexuality and I'm kind of just going with it.. leave comments so I have motivation to continue.. it really helps :)
-
Chapter 17
Gerard's pov

"Are we almost there yet?" I whined as I was sitting in the passenger seat of frank's car. I was on my knee bouncing up and down from excitement.

Frank and I are a thing. Like a real thing. As in we are dating. I, Gerard Arthur Way, am dating Frank Iero. I'm dating Frank Iero. I belong to him and he belongs to me. My heart just wants to jump out of my chest when I think about it.

"We just started driving 2 minutes ago, Gee baby," Frank said and kept his eyes on the road.

I looked over to him. He was happy. I could tell he was happy. He wasn't smiling, but he was frowning. He had like a small smile. He was happy to be with me. I'm glad he is happy about it. I don't want him to pity date me.

He looked so good right now. The sun was shining through the window highlighting parts of his hair and his eyes. He had a bit to f growing on his face which was so hot to me. It isn't a beard just some chizzle. Is chizzle even a word? It's doesn't matter because I'm dating Frank Iero!

"Are we almost there now?" I asked again with a huge smile on my face.

"Gee, you asked me the same thing 30 seconds ago," Frank sighed and looked over to me, "Sit down on your butt and buckle."

"Okay!" I said happily. Usually I would groan and complain, but I'm too happy right now. Plus, it's Frankie.. I can't argue with Frankie. I moved so I was sitting correctly. I pulled the seat belt across my chest. It's like all the bad things that have gone on in the past few months have disappeared when I'm with Frank. It makes me feel.. tingly.

The whole drive was a comfortable silence. We were both just thinking about each other. Is Frankie as happy as I am right now? I hope so.

We pull into my driveway. It was around 11:45, so Mikey should be up by now for work. He should actually be gone by now, but his car was still in the driveway. Weird. I shook my head and ignored that fact and unbuckled. I got out of Frank's car and walked to him. He wrapped his arm around me as we walked to the front door.

I could smell him better. I loved it. I loved his smell. It made me feel so safe. Like no one outside of Frank was important. I also liked how he didn't hesitate to wrap his arm around me. He just did it because we are a couple. And that's what couples do.. be loving. I was falling deeper and deeper into my headspace be the second.. I really don't know if that is good or not.

My daddy pulled out the keys I gave him earlier. He unlocked the door and we walked inside together. He shut the door quietly making sure not to wake Mikey if he was still sleeping. I guess he noticed his car still in the driveway too.

I snuggled closer to Daddy's chest, " I wanna cuddle, Daddy," I said with a pouty demanding tone. I could hear him chuckle with a low tone. I felt his chest move as he did so.

"We can," He said and I immediately smiled, "..but first you need to go change and take your medication," He told me. I frowned for multiple reasons. 1) I need cuddles now 2) It kind of is really embarrassing for me to take medication and 3) I like Daddy's clothing. Nonetheless I nodded and skipped happily up the stairs.

I roamed down the hallway to my room. I passed Mikey's door and saw his fancy jacket and shirt on the floor. That's very strange. Mikey never lets that outfit get wrinkly. He tries to keep it in tip top shape to impress his bosses. I shake my head and continue to walk to my room.

I opened my door to see my beloved room. It feels like I haven't been in here in forever! I jumped on my bed and sighed. This is great. My bed is so soft, and all the colors in my room are making my day even better. Then I remembered that I'm suppose to be getting dressed.

Even more amazing!

I loved being able to pick out my outfits. I went to my closet and looked through the clothes. After going through a few outfits, and trying them on, I decide. I decided on a plain white t-shirt that was a crop top, light blue jean shorts with flower lacing at the bottom, and pastel blue suspenders. Should I mention changed my panties to blue laced? Also my socks were a bit above the ankle with my white converse. I put on a tad of make up. Geez I really need to get rid of my black hair. Maybe change it to something with a bit more..

pop.

I folded Daddy's clothing up. I hugged them to my chest as I left the room. They made me feel safe. As I stepped out of the room jumped up in front of me. I immediately screamed a fell back in shock. I looked up to see Pete.. naked.. except for his underwear.

"Pete?!" I said in a scratchy scared voice. He scared me so badly. I'm so relieved it was only him.

He blushed and looked down at himself, "Oh fuck, I'm sorry Gerard. Mikey told me.."

Pete was cut off from a yell from my Daddy down stairs, "Are you alright, baby!" I heard him yell and then footsteps coming up the stairs. Pete's eyes widened and he ran back to Mikey's room. How rude.. he didn't even help me up.

"What happened? Why are there tears in your eyes?" Daddy asked me as he approached me.

I didn't even realize there were tears in my eyes. When I'm in my little space I'm such a bratty crybaby. Plus, Pete gave me a real scare! It wasn't really any of my business to tell Frank Pete was here. Even though that meanie didn't help me up, I'll spare him the embarrassment.

"I slipped and it really hurt, Daddy," I told him in a whine as he helped me up. See, my daddy is a gentlemen helping me up. "And now all your folded clothes are on the floor."

"That's alright, baby. I'm just glad you aren't hurt," He told me checking outfit that I picked.

"But I am hurt! My butt hurts! I fell super hard!" I cry out. It isn't a lie either. My butt really did hurt. I let out a squeak when Daddy pulled me closer to him. He slid his hands down to my bum and rubbed soft circles on my short. I could still feel the touch on my butt.

"Mmm, everything you do to me feels good, Daddy," I said leaning up against him. He kissed my forehead and pulled away from me, "Pick up the clothing, and then we will go downstairs. You'll take your medicine and then cuddle. Sound good?"

I nodded vigorously, "It sounds like the bestest."

~

please comment!! It really helps! I really love when you guys comment :)

fin: April 15th, 2018 12:21am

pub: April 16th, 2018 2:39pm

Baby Boy// frerard//On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara