💦Lust for life 💦

everyone should read my book "fuck"

umm.. yeah so warning this whole chapter is smut... enjoy! This was my first time writing smut so tell me if its good. like please comment if you like the smut because I need to know if its good.. if it is I'll write more :)

Chapter 14

Frank reacted to my kiss as soon as it happened. He pushed my against the wall harshly.. I liked it. Frank's lips moved hard and passionately against mine. I never wanted this to stop.. actually no that's a lie. I'd love for this to continue and to go somewhere.. the bed room.

I couldn't help myself, but push my princess parts up against Frankie. Frank growled, in a very sexy manner may I add, and grabbed my hips to hold them against the wall. I whined and Frank pulled away.

"My baby boy is so horny, isn't he?" Said Frank with a chuckle.

Usually I would have blushed, but I'm too needy right now. I missed Frank's lips on top of mine. I needed them back. I grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him closer to me. Our lips smashed together again. Frank grabbed my hands and held them above my head. His lips left mine again only to meet with my neck.

He kissed, licked, sucked, and bit my neck all over. I tried to hold in my moans, but I couldn't. How could I? Frankie is just so good with his mouth. Suddenly Frank lifts me so my legs are around his waist.

"You're so fucking hot, babe. It's so hard to hold back," He whisper in my ear. A shiver went down my spine.

"Then don't," I replied back. I know it was a daring response. But wanted, no needed, Frank.

Suddenly frank was carrying my somewhere. He was headed upstairs. Are we going to the bedroom? Yes! I began to pepper Frankie's jawline and neck with kisses as he carries me to his room. Frank kicked open the door to his bedroom and laid me down on the bed. He got on top of me and we started to make out again.

After a few minutes of kissing Frank pulled away. I whined once again. Why does he keep doing that? He is such a meanie..

"Gerard, are you sure you're okay with this?" Frankie asked me.

I nodded.

"No, Gee, use your words. Tell me that this is okay," He told me.

"Yes, I'm okay with this now kiss me," I whined out.

Frank pecked me on the lips and I frowned at him, "That isn't what I meant, and you know it."

Frank rolled off me, "Stand up, Gee." He ordered me.

"What?" I questioned.

"I said, 'stand up'," Frank repeated and more dominantly. I stood up like he told me. I waited, next to the bed, for the next order, "Now stand in front of the bed," He ordered. I followed what he said right after he said it. I moved to the space right in front of Frank's bed. "Now strip."

I immediately started blushing. I looked at Frank who was watching me intensely. Lust was shielded his eyes. He was looking at me like that. I'm so lucky. He gave me such a great date today. It was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. I don't deserve him. The least I could do would be to listen to his orders.. plus I kind of like him ordering me around like this.

I grabbed the hem of my sweater and pulled it over my head. I dropped the sweater on the floor. As much as I wanted to pick it up and fold it, I didn't. You can't blame me! It's my favorite sweater. I looked at Frank to see if he still wanted me to continue. He was licking his lips. He is so freaking hot.

Next I slip off my converse. Then I slowly move my skirt down my legs. I step out of it and drop it on top of my sweater. I looked down to see all that is left is my thigh highs and my panties. They are my special panties too. They are white laced with a little pink rose on the side. I didn't know which ones to take off first. Did I want to make Frankie wait longer and take of the thigh highs or do I want to just take of my panties.

"Take of your panties first," Frank answer for me, thankfully.

I do the same teasing motions I did with my skirt except this time I was looking Frank in the eyes the whole time. He looked at my lustfully. He looked like he couldn't wait to get his hands on me. I can't wait until he touches me again.

I finally pull my panties down and put them in my pile of clothes. I went straight to taking of my thigh highs.

"No," Frank said. I stopped and stood up straight. He looked me up and down. I blushed and looked down, "Continue."

I started to take of my thigh highs again. Once I got them both of them off and in the pile of clothing, I looked back at Frankie. He was looking at me, well more my body, but still. I blushed realizing how exposed I was and how dressed he was. I was just standing here, completely naked. I looked down embarrassed. What am I suppose to do? Maybe I should go over to him.

I started to walk over to Frankie when he said, "Did I say you could move." I shook my head, "Then don't, baby."

I nodded and went back to my spot. Frank stood up which made butterflies burst in my stomach. He slowly walked over to me. He lifted my chin up and kissed me passionately. I instinctively wrap my arms around him. He immediately stopped and grabbed my arms. He moved them so I wasn't holding onto him.

"Did I say you could do that?" Frank questioned.

"N-No," I answered not knowing what else to say.

"No, what?" Frank suggested. Then I got really happy.

"No.. daddy."

Frank let go of my arms and just started at me, "Fuck, Gee, you are so hot."

I put my hands behind my back. I got as close as I could get to him without touching him. Then I stood on my tiptoes and whispered in his ear, "What are you going to do about it, daddy."

He Immediately picked me up and put me on the bed. He got on top of me and kissed me roughly. He pulled away way more quicker than I would like.

"Frankie," I whined out.

"What was that?"

"S-sorry, I meant.. Daddy," I correctly myself.

"Good boy," He praised me and then kissed me again. He was touching me all over. He was rubbing the dips in my hips, running his hands along my stomach, and cupping my butt. I loved everything he was doing to me. The only thing I hated was how much clothing he had on. I pulled at the end of his shirt indicating what I wanted.

Daddy pulled away from the kissy. I missed him again. "Tell me what you want," He whispered in my ear.

-
And that's the end of that chapter.. I have major testing this week.. I was going to write a huge smut scene but it was hard for me to get into the mood but the next chapter will be the rest of this scene

Comment
Like
Follow

Fin: February 27th, 2018 5:49pm

Published: March 5th, 2018 9:37pm