💔ultraviolence💔

Check out the preview of an upcoming book unlucky love ((its a phanfiction))

warning: nonconsensual sex ((not detailed))

Chapter seven

Her house was cold which made me feel uncomfortable. I hated being cold. I don't know why, but coldness makes me think of sadness.

Her house was huge. Her living room was the size of my whole house. It was so open and white. It was like one of those mansions you would see rich snobby people live in at the movies.

Her mom greeted us. She was wearing a white skin tight dress that hugged her thighs. The dress stopped about mid-thigh.

Her mother hugged me and I awkwardly hugged back, "I'm so glad you could stay with us. Hayley never brings home any friend."

"Mom," Hayley whined.

Her mother laughed one of those I pitched rich people laugh, "Oh don't be a baby, honey."

"Whatever," Hayley said. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to another room. It had a bunch of paints and pencils. Crafts were hung up all over the walls. The parts of the wall that isn't cover with photos have small drawings on them or paint splatters.

"This was my brother's room," she said softly as she shut the door.

I walked around the room looking closely at the paintings. Some were awful, some were okay, and some were mind blowing ((in the good way)).

"He liked to draw," I asked. I cringed at how I used the -ed at the end of like. I didn't want her to feel even more horrible than she already did.

"No, my parents moved his stuff out and now this is my Aunt's art room. She comes over a lot. She practically lives with us," she said happily. She paused than began to talk again, "She didn't like taking this room for her art, but my mom insisted. She felt absolutely terrible and I think she still does. I forgive her though. Ashton was very important to my aunt just like he was important to me. They talked a lot about nothing. My aunt always told us talking about little nothings can lead this big somethings happening."

I nodded. It must've been hard for her to be in her older brother's room. I couldn't help but feel like I shouldn't be in this room, but I didn't say anything.

"Do you know my step brother," she asked me.

I turned toward her, "Maybe. The boy I told you about is named Josh, but Josh is a very common name."

"Well, my josh has pink hair and wears his hat in a way that makes him look a dork. He thinks he super cool, but he just looks like a dork," Hayley said with a chuckle.

She sat down again the wall and I followed her actions sitting next to her, "That sounds like my Josh."

"You should talk to him. Maybe you can tell him about Frank or just talk in general. It will help talking to someone you care about other than a person you met on the streets or a therapist," she said. She picked up and paint brush and began to twirl it in between her fingers.

"I care about you. You're nice and you listen. Sometimes you need a friend more than you need a boyfriend," I said leaning my head on her shoulders.

"True that," she cheered in a hushed voice.

I heard a sound of a small bell being rung. I turned toward Hayley with confusion all over my face, "It means it's dinner time."

We both got up and went upstairs to the dining room. It was absolutely beautiful. There was a glass table that was decorated with white flowers. A chandelier was above us and everything was just so aesthetically pleasing.