😏In my feelings😏

I actually proof read this chapter.. it's a miracle.. anyways I'm working on a new story called 'temptations' and hopefully you'll read it once I publish it

Frank's POV
Chapter 18

"Mm, daddy where are you going?" I heard Gerard say softly as I walked away from the couch. I thought I had gotten up without waking him, but I obviously thought wrong.

"I'm just going for a smoke, Gee baby. I'll be right back. Go back to sleep," I told him and Gee let out a small whine.

"Smoking is bad for you daddy," Gerard said as he sat up on the couch. He would never go back to sleep now. Not that I minded. I liked the company of Gerard.

Gerard and I cuddled after I had given him his medicine, and we fell asleep watching the land before time which is honestly a pretty great movie.

"I know it is baby, but-," I started, but of course Gerard interrupted me.

"No buts daddy!" Gerard said getting up from the couch yawning. He bounced his way over to me a latched himself to my arm. "I'd rather you be in here with me than outside with your front row seat to lung cancer."

I'm so glad Gerard is so adorable. If he wasn't I'd probably would be having some major withdraw problems right now. I can control it when I'm around Gee. Something about him makes me want to be a better person. Not that smoking makes you a bad person.. just in general.

"Okay, baby. How about we go to the mall so I can buy you something for being such a good boy for me?" I questioned. I wasn't lying either. Gerard was so good for me. He listened and minded, but also spoke his mind in the times I needed him to. He was all together just an amazing little.

"Really?!" He said excitedly, "Oh, daddy, that'd be so so great," Gerard said basically bouncing up and down around me. I smiled as I watched him. He was so excited.. I loved I was the one that could make him so happy.

"Would I lie to you baby? Now go get your shoes on and get in the car," I told Gerard. He smiled and bolted upstairs.

God I love him. He just so.. I can't even explain with words what he is to me. Love is the closest thing that comes to it, but it just isn't enough. The word isn't enough to explain Gerard.

I went outside to the car and unlocked it so Gerard would be able to get in. He got inside the car, so I could start it and let it warm up since it was a bit chilly outside. Gerard is wearing shorts and a crop top, so I don't want him to be cold or anything. And I certainly wasn't going to tell him to go change. If I told him to change I knew he would listen to me without even questioning it, but Gerard's outfit is quite.. flattering.

"Daddy I got my shoes on!" Gerard said happily and he left his house. I looked over at him and stepped out of the car. I could see he was cold.

"Good job, baby. Do you want a Jacket?" I asked stepping towards him. I wrapped my arms around my baby's waist and kissed his forehead. He nodded softly leaning towards me more.

I moved away from him to open the door to the back of the car. I pulled out one of my leather jackets. I turned around and wrapped the jacket around Gerard. He looked so cute. I'm still star struck that he is actually mine.

Gerard moved to the passenger seat of the car after he kissed my cheek. I smiled as he got in. I got in as well, and backed the car out of the drive way and then began to drive.

The drive took about 20 minutes. The whole drive there Gerard had his phone hooked up to the car, so he could play his music. He just sang and danced in his seat the whole time. He was so happy. It made me happy he was happy.

Baby Boy// frerard//जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें