❌American❌

Chapter four

I woke up to a warm embrace. I smiled as I felt Frank's arms around me. I leaned into his touch. I could just lay like this forever. I turn around so we were face to face. He looked so pretty. I poked his cheek.

Frank groaned and opened his eyes slowly. He looked down at me and smiled holding me close. I hid my face in the crook of his neck. He wrapped his arms around the small of my back tightly. I wrapped my arms around his neck feeling his breath on my skin sending shivers down my spine.

"Baby, we should probably go downstairs," Frank said in a hushed tone.

"No, I want to stay here forever," I said never wanting to let go of frank. He made me feel safe. He made me feel at home. Every time he touched me I felt something, and I never wanted it go away.

"Angel, as much as I want to stay here forever we can't. How about we go downstairs and color," Frank tracing circles along my back. It was soothing. I wouldn't be surprised if I accidentally fell asleep because how relaxing it felt.

"Okay, but can I bring Candie?" I asked unlatching my arms from around his neck. He loosens his grip on my waist. I move my head so I could look at him.

"No, I don't want you to spoil your dinner with candy," Frank said sternly. I giggled.

"No not candy, Candie," I said completely moving away from Frank to leave the bed. I skipped to my purple vanity and on top of it were a few eyeshadows and lipsticks I forgot to put up and Candie. Candie was my favorite stuffie. She was a red and white stripped bunny with two silver bow ties at the end of her ears. I hugged her tightly and walked over to Frank. I held out Candie, "Candie this is Frank. Frank this is Candie."

Frank smiled as he sat up, "Its very nice to meet you, Candie. Do you want to join Gerard and I to color"

I giggled and held Candie to my ear, "She it is nice to meet you too and she would love to."

Frank stood up from the bed. I grabbed my colors and coloring books from under my bed. Frank picked me up, and I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. My coloring box was in one hand and the coloring books were in another. Candie was between Frank and I's chests, so she wouldn't fall.

When we get down stairs frank sits me down on the couch. I put my coloring box on the glass table in front of me and begin to flip through my coloring book to find what I want to color. I soon find one I wanted. It was a photo of someone blowing bubbles and those bubbles were hearts! Perfect!

I begin to tare out the page when I rip it in half. I look up at Frank with watery eyes, "I-I broke it."

"Oh no, baby," Frank said, "How about you find another picture, and this time I'll rip it out."

"No!" I pouted. I crawled into Frank's ad wrapped myself into a ball, "That was the only one I wanted! I don't want to color anymore.."

"Awe, Gee, Don't be like that," Frank said.

Be like what? What am I being like? I sat up and put my knees on either side of frank straddling his hips, "W-what is that suppose to mean?" A few tears dripped down my cheeks.

Frank cupped my cheek bringing our faces close. Our lips centimeters apart. He kisses my tears away, "Baby Boy don't cry. I didn't mean it in a mean way."

"O-Okay," I said and wrapped my arms around his neck to give him a hug. My stomach grumbled so a pulled off frank, "I'm hungry."

He chuckled, "Why don't you go wash your hands while I make dinner, alright baby?"