C.M- This is my version

I wanna start with Conor and I wanna start SAAAD because, Its my story and why not?

Scrolling through her twitter, Y/N sighed as she saw Conor's new tweet. The two broke up 3 months ago and thinks didn't seem to turn okay for the beautiful lass. She bit her lips and continued to scroll down.

Ting!

Her notifications blew. She furrowed her eyebrows and clicked on the bell icon. "Wait, what?" She said, blinking a couple of times. Her fanbase kept mentioning her in a tweet and it kept going crazy. Without hesitation, she clicked on it.

Her heart broke as soon as she saw the tweet.

This is my version- Y/T/N and Conor Maynard edit

A smile crept on her lips, she didn't know how to feel. It was a mix of sadness and flattered. She clicked on the link and the video started loading. The video starts with the words 'Hey guys! This is for my OTP (your ship name) and I love them to bits! I hope they react to this x ENJOY!' She shifted her seat, feeling her heart beat a little faster.

The next clip was Y/N and Conor's first video, made together. "Four in the morning, staring at the ceiling" Y/N was laughing and Conor made funny faces"On my own like I was last weekend" Y/N was smiling at the camera and Conor laid his head on her shoulder "You left and I guess you had your reasons, guess you had your reasons, yeah"The next clip was Y/N and Conor on a private party, him wrapping his arms around her waist. "I said things and I didn't really mean them" "CONOR!" She shouted as Conor picked her up, laughing his arse off "Kept going til' I saw your heart bleeding, Ruined the only thing I ever believed it, ever believed in, yeah" The next was a picture, Conor and Y/N, him kissing her forehead while she hugged his waist "And even though your gone, I'm gonna pretend that there's nothing wrong, I'm fucking every girl that comes along" On the next part, Y/N was crying while looking into the camera. She remembered that day, the day she recorded the video that she told the world that she and Conor were no longer a couple, "I-i.. Me and Conor broke up" She said to the camera.

"'Cause anything is better than to face off to reality, oh" The clip shown next, was Conor singing the chorus. "This is my version of heartbreak, this is how I get over you" "Do you love him?" The interviewer in the video asked, Y/N laughed and hugged Conor tightly "Of course, I do" "I don't wanna feel, I don't wanna feel" The next was pictures of them, Y/N covering her face while Conor kissing her forehead. "This is my version of heartbreak, and it's all I know how to do" Y/N was laying on Conor's lap while he was looking at her, smiling. Jack took that photo while she was at their flat.

Y/N smiled, the memories flashed through her mind. Her heart beating faster than before. "I don't wanna feel, like this anymore, This is my version of heartbreak" The last clip was Y/N and Conor, her hugging him tightly as he arrived from the airport. It was when Conor was on tour and Y/N decided to surprise him. She was hugging Conor, legs around his waist, arms around his neck and Conor's left hand was rubbing her back while the other was carrying his luggage.

The video ends and Y/N sighed, She wanted him back. The memories and the feelings, she wanted to experience it all again, with him.

Ting!

Her phone vibrated. She looked down and saw a message. From, Conor.

Conor: Hey

Y/N: Hey

Conor: Have you seen the video?

Y/N: I have, actually.

Conor: I miss you

Y/N: I miss you too, Con.

Conor: I'll be there in 5

She smiled, knowing that Conor would be here with her again. She wanted to wake up in his arms again. She wanted to see him. To apologise. To say the things she couldn't while they were apart.

Conor wanted all of that to happen, too.

SoRrY iF ThAT dIdN'T MaDE sENsE😂😂😂