O.W- Little brother

|| Wassup guys x I had to make a girl's name for Oli's girlfriend (I forgot what his REAL girlfriend's name was, all I remember was it started with an 'e') so, the name will be Emily. If your name is Emily, change it 😊 anyways, I hope you enjoy x ||

As I open the door to Oli's flat, James and I immediately heard giggles coming from the living room. I was bringing James home after a day at the local amusement park.

"She's here again" James whined. I patted his head and closed the door behind me, "I don't like her" He whispered. I furrowed my eyebrows and tilted my head, "Why so James?"

"She's just.. she's mean" He pouted. We suddenly heard shuffled noises, "I'll see you tomorrow, babe" Emily said. Oli kissed her forehead and nodded, "Be safe" He reminded.

Emily saw me and James by the doorway and she rolled her eyes, "Hello James" She greeted. James grabbed my hand and leaded me to his room (technically Oli's room) 

"Y/n? James?" Oli called out after James closed the door. I sat on the bed and James frowned, "Why won't Oli date you?"

I blushed and ruffled his dark-brown hair, "Oh buddy, You know that Oliver and I.. We-" I pause for a moment as I saw hope in James's eyes "-We're only bestfriends" I finished. James' face dropped a bit and I hugged him.

"Come on. If I were his girlfriend, I wouldn't have time for you.. Right?"

James chuckled and I pull away from the hug. He smiled and I pinched his cheeks, "So, wanna play video games?" "Yes!" He replied.

|| 2 months later ||

Y/n. Please come here. I read the text and frowned. What would Oli want this time? It's almost midnight.

Coming. I replied and rubbed my eyes, swinging my feet off my cosy bed.

-- Timeskip --

I knocked at Oli's flat door and wanted for someone to answer. It opened and I saw Oli, a frown on his lips.

"Oli?" "James won't talk to me" He whispered. I raised my eyebrow and went inside, not caring if this wasn't my flat, James needed me.

"James?" I said as I knocked on the door. I twisted the doorknob and surprisingly, it opened. I peeked my head and saw James on the bed, tears wetting his rosy cheeks. "Oh buddy!" I said as I ran to him.

Kneeling in front of him, He looks at me with sad eyes. "What happened, bud?" I asked, running a hand through his hair. Pushing it back away from his face. "Oli blames me because they broke up.. He said it's my fault because I don't like her"

"James.." I said, pity in my eyes but anger welling up in me. Oli blames his little brother? How could he? "You know it's not your fault.. right?" I calmly asked. He nodded and I sighed. "Then, Oliver is just being a big butt. It's not your fault why he lost Emily. It's not your fault you never liked her, she's not even worth it to be honest. We both know she treated us like dog poop" I said, tracing circle in his knees. James giggled and I poked his nose.

After awhile, he calmed down and drifted off to sleep. I placed the blanket on top of his small body and kissed his forehead, "Goodnight James"

I got out of the room and closed the door, hoping not to wake him up.

"Y/n.." Oli whispered. I looked at him and he was sitting in his couch. "Was.. was it true?" "What is true Oli?" I asked, tilting my head a bit. "That Emily was treating you like shit? Both of you?" He asked, standing up walking towards my direction.

I nodded and rubbed my tired eyes. "I'll see you- oof!" Oli hugged me, squeezing the life out of me. Somehow, I found it relaxing. "I'm sorry.. I should have known" He said, nuzzling into my neck.

"I should have listened to my little brother"

"Maybe you should have" I giggled and hugged back.