C.L- I got hungry

"Babe, how do I look?" She asked, stepping out of his bathroom. Caspar snapped his attention from his phone to the girl next to his bed, "Well..?" She said dragging the 'ell' along. "Hmm.." Caspar thought. Looking at her clothes, a simple white tee, jeans, and converse.

"It's fine" "Fine? Is it ugly?" She asked, her face dropping. "Well... It's not very flattering" He said, looking back at the phone in his hands. 

"Oh." She said. Looking away from Caspar as she made her way back to his bathroom to change.

'Oh shit' Caspar thought as the door closed behind her. He mentally slapped himself and frowned.'I made her feel ugly' He thought again.

After a few minutes, Y/N came out of the bathroom. Her clothes changed though. She had one of Caspar's shirt and sweatpants. She looked absolutely beautiful to Casp.

She sighed and went outside. Caspar frowned and locked his phone.

He needed to fix this.

|| Timeskip ||

"Babe? What are yo-" "DON'T COME OUTSIDE, N/N!" Caspar shouted as Y/N froze in her place. He was in the kitchen, making something for his lovely girlfriend, and Y/N was inside his room.

"Why?" "Just.. uh... Please?" He whined. Y/N giggled and closed the door.

After a few, Caspar arranged the dessert he made and smiled, feeling proud of himself. "Okay Y/N" He yelled. Y/N opened the door and saw the cupcakes. It spelled "I'M SORY" as she saw it. She giggled and looked up Caspar.

"It's missing another R, Casp" "Oh.. I ate it. I got hungry" He confessed, blushing as he scratched the back of his neck. She giggled and hugged him, "You're sorry for?" "For what I said earlier" He said, tightly hugging her.

She shook her head and tiptoed to reach his cheek, putting a kiss on it. Caspar smiled. "You don't have to, babe. It's alright. At least you're honest.."

"So.. I'm forgiven?" He asked, ever-so-sweetly. She laughed and nodded.

"Yey! We can eat it now!"