J.M- Meet your son

*I just wanna let you guys know that im sorry for making 2 JACK imagines in a row😂😘*

"Jack?" Y/N called out, knocking on his door. She smiled, she just got out from an appointment with her doctor. She wanted to surprise Jack that they were having a baby.

"Jack?" She called out, louder than before. She knocked on the door and heard a muffled noise coming from inside. No, it was moaning. She could hear moans.

Curiosity clouded her mind, without hesitation, she opened the door.

She saw it. Jack on top of another girl, blanket covering their nude bodies. It was hideous for her opinion.

"Y-Y/N" Jack stuttered, looking at her. Feeling guilt build up his body. She sighed, tears falling from her eyes. She closed the door and ran towards the front door.

As she got to the hallway, she collapsed on the floor, her back leaning against the wall, she covered her mouth and muffled sobs escaped.

She had to face the fact, the fact that she would raise the child all by herself. Without the help of Jack.

|| 3 years later ||

"Jake!" She said, grabbing the attention of her 2-year-old son. He looked up to her and she smiled. "Since, its your birthday, what do you wanna eat?"

"Gwummy worms!" He shouted. She laughed and patted his head. They were currently walking down, to the shopping center. They were almost there, when Jake suddenly stops.

"What's the matter, Jak-" "Y/N?" A voice said. She slowly looked up and saw a face, a face she once loved. Oh, it broke her heart again.

"J-jack, hey" "Hey" He said, looking at Jake then back to her. "Is this your brother?" He asked, tilting his head. "Umm, actually, its your son" She said awkwardly. His eyes widen and he straighten up. "M-my son? Our son? Wait, what?"

"Mum!! Let's gwo gwet gwummy worms" Jake whined, tugging her hand. "Later, Jakey" She said, she looked back at Jack and nodded.

"I'm sorry" He said. Avoiding her gaze, he instantly felt guilt for leaving her, for leaving his lovely son.

"Cheating on you was wrong a-and I know. I, I just want you back.. I didn't see Jake grow... I wasn't there to hold you when you were in pain.. I hate myself" He added. Y/N's face soften, she smiled and kneeled down to Jake's side.

"Jakey?" "Mummy?" She looked up to Jack and smiled, putting to hands on each of Jake's shoulder, "This is your daddy.. Jack"

"Jwack?"

Jack smiled, kneeling in front of him. "Hey kiddo" He said, patting Jake's head, Jake smiled and Jack looked at her. "Welcome to the family"