The squad- Hogwarts

1st year

"Oh my days! There it is, Mikey!" I exclaimed, jumping up and down as I saw the express train. Mikey laughed and calmed me down, "Okay, okay. Calm down" "Calm down?! We're going to Hogwarts!" I cheerfully said to my brother.

////

"Sit here, Mikey!" I said, tugging him in a vacant cabin. Mikey laughed and nodded. I sat down and so did Mikey. "Excuse me?" A voice said, I turned my attention to the doorway and saw a boy with blonde streaks in his hair and had these baby blues.

"Can I share this cabin?" He shyly asked, "I mean- uh- It's fine if you don't wan-" "Of course you can!" I said with a smile. He smiled and took a seat besides Mikey, "I'm Jack, Jack Maynard" He said, offering a hand to Mikey. "I'm Michael Pearce but please, call me Mikey" He replied, shaking Jack's hand. Jack turned to me, "I'm Y/n Pearce!" I said. "Ah, I can see that you'll make a fine Hufflepuff" He said in his soothing voice.

Then, there was a knock on the door, Jack opened it and a guy with brown hair and had similar blue eyes as Jack came in. "Mikey!" He shouted. "Conor!" Mikey shouted back, standing up before tackling him in a bear hug.

"Oh" I giggled, and so did Jack. Jack sat down besides me and Conor next to Mikey. "Hello! I'm Conor Maynard! Jack's older brother" He said in a jolly voice. "I'm Y/n Pearce!" I replied.

"Where's Josh and Caspar?" Jack asked. "Oh, they're at the other cabin" Conor replied before taking out his wand. "Woah, nice wand" Mikey said, admiring the magical piece of wood. "I know right" Conor replied.

Suddenly, a head peeked inside. "Joe!" I chriped, Joe chuckled before sliding the door aside, revealing Oli to his side. Joe sat besides Jack and Oli besides Conor.

"All we need is Caspar and Josh" Jack said. The boys nodded in agreement.

////

"Very evil like a Slytherin" The sorting hat commented as it was placed on Joe's head. "But has the heart and strength of a Gryffindor.."

Joe closed his eyes and bit his lips, "The Sugg bloodline continues, GRYFFINDOR!" It shouted making the Gryffindor house cheer in delight.

Next was Caspar, as the hat was put on his head, it thought every deeply. "Isn't as brave as a Gryffindor, isn't as wise as a Ravenclaw, and isn't as cunning as a Slytherin, but is as kind and gentle as a.." It mumbled. "HUFFLEPUFF!" The Hufflepuff house, cheered and howled.

Jack was next. The hat was put on his head, "I see.." It muttered. Jack was nervous, he bit his lips and closed his eyes, "Like your mother, you are as wise like her but like your father, you are as cunning as him.."

"SLYTHERIN!"

Jack sighed in relief. The cunning house cheered and Jack came to join them.

Oli was up next, as soon as the hat was on his head, it began to ramble "Ah, another White.." It said. Oli's family were somehow famous because his great-great-grandfather was once a headmaster in Hogwarts, "Like your ancestors, you are curios and is ready to explore more.."

"RAVENCLAW!!"

The Ravenclaw house cheered and Oli smiled.

Next was Conor, the hat was put on his head and it was shocked, "My, my.." It said. Jack's eyebrows knitted, unsure if his brother was gonna be in the same house as him.

"Like the other Maynard,

"SLYTHERIN!"

Conor smiled and sat besides Jack.

Josh was up next, he was nervous. The hat was on top of his head and it began to think, "You see, you are as kind as a Hufflepuff but.."

"GRYFFINDOR!"

Josh smiled and walked to the cheering Gryffindor house.

Next was my brother, he ruffled my hair before going up. As the hat was on his head, the hat thought for a moment, "You are as intelligent as a Ravenclaw and as brave as a Gryffindor but your heart is pure.."

"HUFFLEPUFF!"

Mikey smiled and looked to me, mouthing me a 'goodluck'

I got up and the hat was on my head, I was nervous because many students and wizards were staring at me..

"Don't be afraid, young one.. Your heart is as pure as Hufflepuff and your mind is open as a Ravenclaw.."

"GRYFFINDOR!"

|| part 2? ||