O. W - Princess

/ royal au /

"Good day, your majesty" Y/n greeted Oli as she bowed her head. "Good day to you too, Y/n" Oli smiled before going in the dining room.

She continued to do her chores. Cleaning the giant windows, sweeping the great hall, and many more. It didn't bother her, after all, she was a servant for the royal family.

"I will not marry princess Eve!" Oli's muffled shout came to her ear. She stops for a while when she heard them arguing.

"Do it for the kingdom, son" his father, the king, calmly said.

"No, father! You aren't going to force me into a relationship that I will never be happy with" he snapped and left the dining room. Y/n frowned as she saw him run outside the castle.

---

"Prince Oli?" she called out, looking around the garden. She could hear small sobs from the fountain and she continued to follow the sound, listening to it.

"Your highness?" she softly said as she saw Oli looking at the water, tears falling down his cheeks.

"Y/n, please don't tell my father that you saw me crying" "I won't, Prince"

Oli looked at her and smiled weakly, "I prefer Oli, y/n"

She nodded and sat besides himi, looking at the water. "Why won't you marry princess Eve? She's the most kind and gorgeous lady in the land"

Oli laughed softly, wiping his tears. "She is but I have my eyes on someone else"

"I am not intruding your personal space, pri- Oli. But... do I know her?"

Oli smiled and nodded, "she's beautiful to be honest. She has (e/c) eyes and this vibrant smile"

You blushed and cleared your throat, "where is she now?"

"She's actually here, in front of me with wide eyes and pink cheeks"

Her blush deepens and Oli smiled, chuckling slightly. "Y/n, I don't want to marry her because I only want you" he softly said, tracing his fingers on the back of her hand.

He leans in slowly, closing his eyes. She closes her eyes, their lips inches away from each other.

"OLIVER!"

Part 2 coming your way ;)

Cheers x