J.S - 11:11

Joe shivers as he pulls his hoodie up. The cold on Christmas Eve was unbearable yet he found it calming.

He'd do this every night, walking up to the bridge where you could see the entire beach just next to the bridge.

Joe sneezed and a form of mist appears in front of him. He smiled, pulling his phone up.

11:10 PM

He kept his eyes on his phone and he suddenly slipped.

"Oh my! Are you okay?"

Joe looks up and he blushed.

11:11 PM

The girl, who had beautiful e/c eyes, kneeled before him and checked his ankle.

"I-i'm fine" he stutters out, not taking his eyes off of her.

She looks up, worry in her eyes. "Are you sure?"

He nods, "i'm pretty sure, thanks"

He tries to stand up yet he suddenly felt a stinging pain in his ankle that caused him to hiss.

She swiftly caught him by his arm and draped it around her shoulder.

"I'm Y/n and I think you're not okay"

She leads him out of the bridge and to the park, setting him on the bench.

He groans as she tilts his ankle softly. She looked up, "does it hurt that bad?"

Joe nodded and she tapped her chin, "I can walk you home if you want"

Joe blushed, "y-you'd do that?" he stuttered out. "Of course!" she smiled and helped him up.

| t w o y e a r s l a t e r |

Y/n leaned her head against Joe's chest, listening to his fast heartbeat. They were snuggling in front of the fireplace, since it was Christmas Eve.

"Hey" she whispered and Joe hummed in response, he looked up from his phone turning his attention to his girlfriend.

"what is it, love?"

"remember two years ago, when you fell on the bridge?" she giggled. Joe rolled his eyes and blushed, "that was embarrassing but yes I still remember it, love"

"you fell on 11:11" she laughed. Joe raised an eyebrow, "did you wish? what did you wish?"

She straightened her posture and smiled at the blue-eyed boy, "that I'd meet some boy who'd fall for me"

Joe laughed and kissed her forehead, "well I fell for you. Literally"

"I love you, Joseph"

"I love you more, Y/n" Joe said and sets his phone down, snaking his arms around her, engulfing her in a warm hug.

| and i liveeeeeeeee! sorry for the lack of imagines. It's dry season for my brain lol

drop a request if you want one xD

Cheers x |