J. S - Happy Birthday

"Y/n?"

"Y/nnnnnn"

"Y/n L/n!"

"What?" She groggily asked, opening one eye. Her bestfriend, Joe, stood besides her bed with a small cake in his hands.

"It's your birthday!" He beamed, a smile forming on his lips. She nodded and buried her face in her pillows, "yeah, sure. Five more minutes"

"Y/nnnnn, don't make me drag you down that bed, now blow this candle" Joe pouted.

She sat up and yawned, rubbing the sleep off her eyes. "Calm down, mum" she giggled and blinked a couple of times before looking at Joe.

"Good morning" she smiled. "Morning and happy birthday, love" he said, sitting besides her.

"Make a wish" Joe softly said. She closed her eyes and when she opened them, her eyes met his baby blues.

She blew slowly, not breaking eye contact.

"What did you wish for, Y/n?" Joe smiled, setting the cake on his lap.

"Eh, an Iphone X sounds cool" she smiled. "Aw but that's not my gift for you!" Joe whined

She laughed, "what is it then?"

"Close your eyes" Joe whispered, which she obeliged.

Something warm was pressed against her cold lips, she immediately opened her eyes.

Joe was kissing her.

Her bestfriend was kissing her.

Her long-time crush was kissing her.

"But seriously, your human size teddy bear is in the car. Get fix up 'cause I have something planned for the rest of the day, love" Joe winked and stood up, picking up the cake with him.

"You look cute when you're flustered and plus points for the morning hair" Joe chuckled, going out her room.

She sat on her bed, blushing and smiling at the same time.

"Damn it, Sugg. You never fail to make my birthday exciting" she giggled.

It's my birthday todayyyy😂

Cheers x