C. M - Secret

requested

ah, secret relationships. Ain't it fun? you can't kiss in public, can't hold hands in public, and you can't show your love to your significant other in public.

well, that was the situation for Neesha and her "secret" boyfriend, Conor.

of course nobody knew, not even his brother whom Conor loved deeply.

"Conor, pipe it down" she giggled as Conor nuzzled against her neck.

"I can't help it! you're so adorable" he laughed, kissing her cheek. "i love you, Con"

"I love you too-"

"HOLY SMOKES! I KNEW IT! I BLOODY KNEW IT!" Joe's voice boomed into the room, making the couple move away from each other on the couch.

the whole Buttercream was at the door, full of surprise and happy faces.

Neesha bit her lower lip and looked at Conor, "well, there's no hiding it now" she sighed and gestured for the boys to sit down on the opposite couch.

"guys, we've been together for, errr, 4 months" Conor said as he scratched the back of his neck. Jack gasped, "and you didn't tell us?"

"we're sorry, we thought you just wouldn't support us" Neesha frowned.

"not support you two? are you kidding? we love you both to the bones, Neesha! Of course we'll support you!" Oli said, a big smile on his face.

Neesha looked up and Conor held her hand.

"you will?"

"hell yes" Josh said, winking at her. "just don't hurt Conor, we'll cut your hair" Jack jokingly threatened. Neesha laughed and nodded, "I promise"

"and you" Mikey said as he pointed to Conor. "don't hurt Neesha or you'll never see daylight again" Caspar warned.

"understood, Maynard?" Joe said.

Conor chuckled and kissed her forehead, "roger that"

i'm sorry if this took long :> i hoped you liked it xo

send me requests you guyssss x