J. M - Tattoo

Soulmate au

"Mum! Mum!" Jack called out as he dashed to the kitchen, where his mum was washing the dishes.

"Yes, Jack?" she smiled at the curios seven-years old.

He showed his right wrist and the smile on his mum's face widens. "W-what's this?" He asked, confusion and fear visible in his eyes.

His mother kneeled down and wiped her hands on her jeans, "that's your soulmate, Jack"

"Y-y/n?" He said, looking at his mum. She nodded, "Y/n will have your name written on her wrist too, like mine" she said and showed her wrist with their father's name on it.

| f o r w a r d : 1 6 y e a r s l a t e r|

Jack smiled as the music boomed and the flashing lights started to flash even brighter.

He glided his hand on the disk in front of him. The music in the room was created by him, mixing random music up.

"Thank you and goodnight, Brighton!" He said through his mic. He took off the headphones off his head and walked off the stage, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

He suddenly bumped into someone, "I'm sorry! I-"

His wrist and the girl's began to glow. The names on their wrist glowed bright gold and that's when their eyes met.

"I'm Y-y/n" she said, clearly surprised. Jack smiled, "I'm Jack"

This was short and i know!😩

Cheers x