Byron - Dream Girl

| guys wouldn't mind if i add Byron in this? yeah? okay |

| i chose a random youtube name, change it if you want |

Y/n L/n or known as Light Sparkle in YouTube was developing a fanbase so fast, even Byron was a fan. Her channel was fast growing and she was the newest YouTube sensation.

"See ya later, mate!" Joe called out as he innocently smiled at Byron. The rest of the Buttercream sitting besides him in the living room.

Byron waved and closed the door. Joe chuckled and looked at the vlogging camera in his hands.

"What Byron doesn't know is that Jack-" he panned the camera to Jack, who had a smirk on his face. "-DM'ed his dream girl which is Light Sparkle or Y/n" Joe laughed.

"is she gonna come over?" Caspar asked. Joe and Jack nodded.

"he's gonna die" Conor chuckled. "Dude, have you seen the dreamy look on Byron's face when he talks about her?" Mikey said.

Oli let out a breathy chuckle, "tell me about it"

"Remember that one time? When Y/n was doing a livestream and Byron commented on it, she calls him out and he blushed madly" Josh laughed.

Joe smiled at the camera, "Byron, you'll thank us later"

-

"so how many minutes is Y/n?" Jack asked, casually peaking at the door. Oli looked at the wall clock, "in about...."

then there was a knock. Joe tilted his camera towards the door as Jack opened it.

Y/n looked up from her phone and smiled, "hello!" she beamed. The boys chorused an "aw" and she giggled.

"Come in, Y/n!" Oli said, guiding her to the living room. She took a sit and smiled at Joe's camera.

"So, is Byron here?" she asked as the boys settled down. "he's out at the moment but that gives us time to talk" Joe smiled, setting the camera on the coffee table.

"what do you look for a guy?" Mikey asked. "well, looks don't really matter for me. It's all about the personality, if a person's kind and caring, his looks are a bonus" she smiled and Joe gasped.

"that is so Byron" Joe said. She giggled and Caspar smiled.

"not to be weird or anything but if you and Byron don't click, can I date you?"

"CASPAR!" Oli and Josh scowled. She laughed, "I'm sure Byron and I will get along quickly"

Jack tapped his chin, "when was the last time you were in a relationship?"

"probably like a year or so?" she clicked her tongue. "I wanted to focus more on YouTube" she added.

"keeper" Conor whispered and everybody erupted into laughter. "so what do I do?" she asked.

Joe snapped his fingers, "You go upstairs and when Byron comes home, we'll say "oh someone's looking for you" and you'll come down, surprising him"

"sounds fun! let's do it!"

| t i m e s k i p |

Byron opened the door and all of tye Buttercream were sitting in the living room. They averted their eyes to him and smiled, "hey Byron!"

"hello" Byron greeted as he slowly went straight to his room. "wait!" Joe called out. Byron peaked his head and Jack pointed upstairs, "someone's waiting for you"

that's when he heard footsteps go down the stairs. He walked towards the stairs and a figure smiled widely at him.

He instantly blushed.

"hi!" Y/n greeted. Byron looked at the guys and smiled, "no way, no way!" he said.

Jack winked, "yes way"

Byron cleared his throat and looked at her. "Hi, I'm Byron"

"Hello, I'm Y/n and I heard so much about you" she smiled and held her hand out. Byron smiled and reached out.

As their hands touched, electricity flowed through their bodies and their eyes sparkled.

"woah" he breathed out.

"i'd say the same thing too"