J.M - You're the one

Hands laced with each as they cuddled in Jack's bed. With her head laying on his chest, she could hear his heartbeat.

"Jack?" she gazed up.

Jack looked at her and smiled, "yes?" "This may sound weird but... how'd you know?"

Her question made Jack confused. "What do mean, princess?"

"I mean, when you first saw me back in uni, how'd you know we were gonna be friends?"

---

Her hair was pulled into a tight ponytail, her eyes glued on the floor while she walked whilst hugging her books close to her chest.

She was trying to find her room but was having some troubles.

"Excuse me?" A voice said, making her stop her tracks. She looked over her shoulder, a boy with brown hair and blue eyes approached her, a familiar notebook in his hand.

"I believe this is yours" he smiled, handing it to her. "T-thank you" she blushed.

"I'm Jack" he said as she took the notebook. "Y/n" "are you lost?" he asked.

The blush on her cheeks grew and she slowly nodded. Jack smiled, "where you headed to then?"

---

"I just saw something in our eyes, they sparked" he softly said, sending butterflies to her stomach.

"And when you saw me in those pajamas, how'd you know we were gonna be together?"

---

"Y/n!" Jack called out, knocking on her flat door. "Hold on!" she shouted from the other side.

"Come on, Y/n! It's importa-" "alright!"

She opened the door.

Jack looked at her up and down, blushing. She didn't have make up on, which made her more beautiful, and was in her 'Harry Potter' pajamas.

Jack smiled.

---

"Why did you even smile?" she questioned.

Jack lightly chuckled, kissing her forehead.

"You wanna know why?" Jack asked, she nodded. "Because, I knew. I knew you are the one, the one I'd tell all my secrets, the one I'd never get tired of listening to, the one I'd always protect, and the one I'd always love. I smiled because I saw my future in you" he said.

She blushed, the smile on her face never fading. "What did you see?" "I saw you, with two kids. My kids, no, actually, our kids. Then, we both live in a house of our own" he said, looking at her eyes.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too"