C.S - Pillow Fort

"Caspaaaaar" Y/n groaned, burying her face in Caspar's shoulder. He looked at her and kissed her head, "Just a bit more, babe" he smiled and continued on editing.

She frowned and looked at the window besides her. The sun was already setting and the busy streets seemed to clear off. Josh and Grant were out and she was stuck with her silly boyfriend.

"I'm bored" she sighed, looking up the ceiling. She looked at Caspar, who was focusing on editing, then she smiled.

"How about, we do something?" she asked. Caspar shrugged and kept on finishing the video.

"I'll give you a hint, Casp" she giggled, leaning to his ear. "It's involve bed" now that sparked his interest. He looked at her and smirked, "are you thinking what I'm thinking?" she whispered.

Caspar saved the edit and nodded.

"WE'RE GONNA BUILD A PILLOW FORT!" they both shouted in sync. They laughed and raced from the living room to Caspar's bedroom.

---

She snuggled into Caspar's chest whilst he stroked her hair, looking up, she smiled. "I love you" she said "I love you too" Caspar replied, kissing her lips.

The fort suddenly breaks down and lands on them, "I'm dyinggg!!" She joked. "Nooooo" Caspar laughed.

He holds her hand and kissed her forehead and she giggled.

Fluff overload!! It's too cute! It's disgustinggggg

Cheers x